Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

Happy to have Forest back. They were always in the top division when I started to follow English football.

Yeah same, my first premier league sticker book had Forest, so they’ll always be a good old team to me.

I went to uni in Nottingham too and even went to a few games with a Forest supporting mate. 

• Like 2

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Has been already (and goalscorer) ;) with todays losers funnily enough 

He shouldn’t be celebrating to be fair. Hasn’t played that much this season and didn’t get on in the last game of the season. 

Everyone knows you are forbidden from celebrating if that happens 

• Haha 2

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

23 years Jesus, when they walk out at Villa Park next season I hope they get a well deserved welcome. 

You can well and truly say they are " One of us ". TRADITIONAL Club with rich history!

Congratulations to Forest for the biggest win in global football.

But boy was it scrappy - not a single shot on target from Huddersfield.

Keinan had a very descent 30 minutes and blew a few minds with his pace.

That's proper football romance for you!

Buzzing for @bobzy. Given their cup performances they'll certainly add to premier league like Brentford have if they sign a couple with top level experience.

Huddersfield were a bit limited on the day but really should've had a penalty in last 15 minutes, typical Jon Moss performance at Wembley.

Forest will have the backing imo to stay in the prem. None of us thought 3 years ago when first promoted that we would be making the type of signings we are making now. They should concentrate on making a good go of staying up first year, but i believe their owner will invest the money gained from winning this game into the playing squad and they will be in for the forseeable. The first year will be hard but they showed enough in those cup games that they can beat big teams

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Happy for them but a shame that they’re going to come straight back down 😆

Depends who they sign but they beat Arsenal and Leicester in the cup and gave Liverpool a very good game in QF.

Same as any promoted team, get a few early home wins and you can ride the momentum up to about December when reality kicks in but if you've already got 20 points on the board it gives you a good chance of staying up.

I actually think Fulham and Forest will stay up, can't see Bournemouth doing much.

Â