Euro 2020 : Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

BOF

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

The game will restart at 7.30 tonight. 

He will be watching his team mates and chearing them on, good news.

What in god’s name are they thinking!? To force the players to play is cruel beyond belief in my opinion. 
UEFA should be ashamed of themselves 

• Like 2

Just now, Jareth said:

TBF he was bloody lucky it happened where and when it did

I said to the wife after about 8 minutes of CPR do you think theyll keep going because they don't know what else to do in front of the crowd

Those were the kind of dark horrible thoughts I had going on 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Had a message saying its resuming at 8.30

Cant believe even UEFA would do that 

Apparently the players have requested it but they should have a good night's rest and play it sometime tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Puts a lot of insignificant things into perspective this. Just given my two young kids a big kiss and told them how much I love them. They probably thought what’s dad doing here being silly. It was worth it cos it’s made me feel better this evening. 

Top man 👍 

Family and Friends are everything in life. Hug them as much as you can fella.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Having seen it live, I would avoid rewatching it as it’s not pleasant by any means.

I've seen too much shite in my life so I'm not bothered by it, but I just didn't see what was said. Kjaer ran over and checked the tongue, then sat next to the physio/medic team for a while, but I've checked most videos I can find now and I can't see him do any CPR. Not that it matters much anyway. 

Any video around of the defibs?

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

What in god’s name are they thinking!? To force the players to play is cruel beyond belief in my opinion. 
UEFA should be ashamed of themselves 

You know what I'm sayin, its the way the world works, money is king.

They will not have forced the players though, no way. They will want to win that for Christian.

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

If the players truly want to play I'm okay with the match resuming. Their is no one way to deal with an unprecedented situation like this. 

Yes there is - Show respect and play the game on another day - Tensions will be high right now based on governing bodies reactions to this situation.

• Like 1

I call bs on the idea that all the players are ok with this. That is some traumatic shit that they have just gone through. There will be a number of them who are absolutely not ok to play tonight. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

If the players truly want to play I'm okay with the match resuming. Their is no one way to deal with an unprecedented situation like this. 

100% - it's their decision and their's only

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Having seen it live, I would avoid rewatching it as it’s not pleasant by any means.

Ive got no interest in the medical treatment stuff again but wanted to see what happened at the start because I completely missed it 

It was like a weird drunken stumble in which the ball bounces off him and he falls over 

• Like 1

Whether the players are saying they're okay with it or not, they shouldn't be the ones having the final say. Some of them looked absolutely broken and in shock. The decision should be taken out of their hands. No way all of them are okay to play. 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've seen too much shite in my life so I'm not bothered by it, but I just didn't see what was said. Kjaer ran over and checked the tongue, then sat next to the physio/medic team for a while, but I've checked most videos I can find now and I can't see him do any CPR. Not that it matters much anyway. 

Any video around of the defibs?

I’ve seen some awful stuff, including death first hand and up close… but it’s never pleasant. 

I’m not going to help you find videos of defibrillators, have some compassion and respect. 

Â