Euro 2020 : Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

BOF

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I appreciate that the coverage was bad but can we all focus on the wellbeing of the player before we indulge in outrage pls?

Well said.

Thoughts with Christian and his family.

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I appreciate that the coverage was bad but can we all focus on the wellbeing of the player before we indulge in outrage pls?

Absolutely. But people, myself included, will be in shock after what happened. We all react to that in different ways.

I’m sure it’s a given that everyone is wishing Eriksen a speedy recovery.

Streaker runs on pitch: cuts immediately

Man collapses.

Zooms in to show him having a fit. Keep camera above and side on while he is convulsing from electric shock, pan to wife in tears.

Yeah seems fine.

Edited by Pissflaps
Spelling
  • Sad 1

Just now, Taxahunter said:

Got the information from the police in Copenhagen that Eriksen is awake, he can talk, but can’t remember a thing 

Cardiac arrests are so scary. Sadly my uncle passed away from a severe heart attack whilst asleep one night. Still haunts me. So happy to hear he's stable. 👍

What a relief.  It really looked bad.  To just collapse like that is not usually good. 

Something is clearly up though, hopefully they get to the bottom of it. At least he will have access to the very best medical care that there can be. 

Edited by sidcow

Â