Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What a loser! He should be popping bottles in a club, not working out! 

Big few months for him to get in to the Argentina squad.

He's asked me to take care of this side of things. I'm doing my best.

• Haha 2

Player of the season i reckon. Took him a while to get going last season. I think he will be flying this season from the off

Our best all round footballer at the club. Heading   tackling  skills  brilliant passes , so strong for his size and can score. Oh yeah, and a fiery personality on the field as well. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As long as he gets a fair chance and regularly starts, I expect Emi to light it up this season, get selected for Arg in WC and become an important player for them as well as us.

He’s just class and I hope he’s with us for the long term and can fully express his qualities - creative monster!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

My favourite player at the club right now. Hope he gets a fair shake next season.

In a world of identikit footballers he is easier to identify with. I love that he gets red mist when something goes against him.  Kind of reminds me of Rooney in that respect ( and me ) Love his passion strength skill and that it seems he isnt Gerrards first choice. Makes me feel for him as he is an all in footballer. 

• Like 2

Emi Buendia once again showing why he should be the first name on the team sheet. I wish he was thought of as highly as Coutinho is by the management. They're not too far apart in my opinion.

• Like 3

Â