Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Been wanting us to sign him for years.

Now we have him cannot believe he does not play every game.

Our best player, what a waste not to make full use of him.

Gonna be fun on VT when he's on the bench against Bournemouth 🤣

• Like 2

I think he's quite obviously in our best front 3 with Watkins in front of him and Coutinho. Everyone else has to bide their time. I think Bailey is a good option off the bench with his pace if the initial front 3 isn't working, but i'd start every game with that front 3.

3 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I think he's quite obviously in our best front 3 with Watkins in front of him and Coutinho. Everyone else has to bide their time. I think Bailey is a good option off the bench with his pace if the initial front 3 isn't working, but i'd start every game with that front 3.

Agree, but think Gerrard probably favours Bailey-Watkins-Coutinho 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I’d swap Watkins for Ings. Think Ings has better football brain and would feed off the through Buendia can play more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Gonna be fun on VT when he's on the bench against Bournemouth 🤣

Yep. For me, it takes the shine a little off the Coutinho signing, although I really like Coutinho - just not as much as Buendia.

4 hours ago, jim said:

Great player to bring off the bench.

Phenomenal player to bring off the bench. I hope that one day soon we'll have a starting 11 that puts us in a position to be able to do this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Of all the things on Earth that are quite obvious, Watkins being in our front three is definitely not one of them.

Buendia, has to start. 100%.

4 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Of all the things on Earth that are quite obvious, Watkins being in our front three is definitely not one of them.

Buendia, has to start. 100%.

Agreed.  If Watkins shows his best form then he would be my choice, but on the basis of the second half of last season Ings is the better option at the moment. They both have plenty of room for improvement though. And playing them both instead of one of Coutinho or Buendia just sounds like madness.

Buendia HAS to start.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

If it comes down and I think it will to a choice this season of Buendia and Gerrard then its tough but I will be happy to remove Gerrard 😛 

100% but sadly we are not the ones making that call! Maybe Gerrard will do the smart thing and just play Buendia, which will also get him the top half finish he needs…

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Been saying it a while. Gerrard doesn’t fancy him. If it’s not 2 up top, Bailey will start ahead of him as well I’d imagine. 

Doesn't have much of a clue then does he.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â