Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so anyone know if this guy is the real deal or not? figures of 40m being thrown around which is big money.

Was 4th in the premier league in chances created two seasons ago while playing for the side finishing in 20th.

was far and away the best player in the championship this year.  registered 15 goals 16 assists and a 7.78 whoscored rating - joint highest championship player rating since they began tracking ratings in 2013ish along with Adamas season at Middlesbrough.

Edited by Paulie

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so anyone know if this guy is the real deal or not? figures of 40m being thrown around which is big money.

Yes he is, to have him opposite Grealish on the RW would be insane.

I do still wonder if we should be getting an out and out 10, Traore isn't our weakest link to be replaced so soon. But yes, Buendia would be a great signing.

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Was 4th in the premier league in chances created two seasons ago while playing for the side finishing in 20th.

was far and away the best player in the championship this year.

just seen he's the championship player of the season. involved in 30 if norwich's 69 goals this season. i'm sold...get it done christian!

24 minutes ago, Paulie said:

There’s quite a bit of smoke here.  Really smart to try to pounce while arsenal still have Aouar on the table.

what a statement of intent this would be.

Arsenal had to sell us Martinez to buy Partey. They have so many players they need to shift. I very much doubt they’ll blow most of their transfer budget on a player before they’ve moved any on.

That and they want to sign Odegaard and Aouar. We can do this. 

1 minute ago, useless said:

Arsenals pursuit of Buendia is likely to depend on the future of Ødegaard, according to the telegraph article, so they may not even make a bid.

We should sign Ødegaard too just to piss them off.

• Haha 2

Â