Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

52 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Both him and Bailey seem to be better off the bench.

Personally i think we need at least 2 attacking players in the summer, be interesting what happens.

Well lets hope we buy Goncalves and Williams then and they can both be on the bench t

!!

• Like 1

As much as a I don’t rate him, he’s far better than Bailey. The most frustrating thing about Buendia, Bailey, Coutinho is that they almost always perform better from the bench. 

Still doesn’t start for me in our best XI. Ramsey and McGinn are better options in midfield and Coutinho is better as a forward option. Credit where it’s due though, good goal today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love him. Most of our good stuff goes through him.

Perfect? Nope. Sometimes a little too hollywood in his passing and often out-muscled and goes to ground easy without drawing a foul.

Still, good things seem to happen when he's on the pitch.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Love him. Most of our good stuff goes through him.

Perfect? Nope. Sometimes a little too hollywood in his passing and often out-muscled and goes to ground easy without drawing a foul.

Still, good things seem to happen when he's on the pitch.

Yeah he's full of ideas, receives the ball well, buzzes around constantly, great defensively and in the air for his type of player.

Main issue with him is too many passes that go astray because the other player hasn't done what he wanted them to do. I think when he first joined that seemed like something that would improve as teammates learnt to read him, but it happens too often still with lots of different teammates, and suggests it's a problem with him... but Emery is the man to fix that.

I'd still have him as a starter most weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Main issue with him is too many passes that go astray because the other player hasn't done what he wanted them to do. I think when he first joined that seemed like something that would improve as teammates learnt to read him, but it happens too often still with lots of different teammates, and suggests it's a problem with him... but Emery is the man to fix that.

I'd still have him as a starter most weeks.

Pretty sure when Norwich came up to PL he had the most big chances created that weren't converted by teammates

Why does buendia seem to play better as a sub? This is what frustrates me with him. Same with  bailey 

We need players that can do it consistently not just as subs.

Hopefully him being dropped is the rocket he needs to show consistency 

Â