Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I'm all for talking up our players, but 4 goals and 5 assists in 36 games , before today does not suggest he is as good as some of you seem to think.

Hes 25, and will get better and better, and PC is a great example for him to follow.

You could argue, baring in mind the conditions today, that bringing him on after 60 mins by the manager was a masterstroke

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Emi can be as big an influence as Grealish for us. He can create for fun. If he could get a run of games then he will be massive for us. He isnt an impact footballer off the bench. Keep saying jt. He runs games. 

• Like 1

I'm caught in two minds, a part of me thinks " Is he actually better as an impact player "?

But then at the same time it's difficult to know this if he doesn't actually get the starts.

Either way I love him.

I'd ideally prefer both him AND Coutinho/Bailey in the starting lineup.

I just love his attitude and tenacity, even when it's not going so well for him, he never stops.

When his tricks come off they are brilliant.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm caught in two minds, a part of me thinks " Is he actually better as an impact player "?

But then at the same time it's difficult to know this if he doesn't actually get the starts.

Either way I love him.

I'd ideally prefer both him AND Coutinho/Bailey in the starting lineup.

I just love his attitude and tenacity, even when it's not going so well for him, he never stops.

When his tricks come off they are brilliant.

Nah in the games he has started he has often looked bright as well.

8 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Emi can be as big an influence as Grealish for us. He can create for fun. If he could get a run of games then he will be massive for us. He isnt an impact footballer off the bench. Keep saying jt. He runs games. 

I agree, imagine if that cxxt would have stayed and they had both played together.

54 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No Stevie, that's wrong I'm afraid.

Fantastically spiky stuff:

:lol:

Just 4 starts for Emi in the last 16 games. He didn't have an injury in every one of those 12 games. There's no reason for him to be on the bench 75% of the time if nobody rates him more than you Steven. People aren't dumb, no need to get spiky.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

4 goals, 6 assists in 1900 minutes which is equivalent to 21 games. 10 goal contributions in that period is a fantastic rate.

11 in 22 games worth of minutes  now. 

We could’ve converted some of the other chances he created those figures could be easily doubled

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

I'm all for talking up our players, but 4 goals and 5 assists in 36 games , before today does not suggest he is as good as some of you seem to think.

Hes 25, and will get better and better, and PC is a great example for him to follow.

You could argue, baring in mind the conditions today, that bringing him on after 60 mins by the manager was a masterstroke

If he followed Coutinho’s lead he would have spent 30 minutes hiding between Tarkowski and Coady.

I still think people are in love with the idea of Coutinho rather than the reality. Right now, Buendia is twice the player. 

• Like 2

I remember when dad came back from Holland & Barrett with Pistachio nuts and candied ginger and said 'put these in the top drawer by the computer, can have them as a snack when surfing the internet', and Buendia was 'top drawer' like pistachio nuts and candied ginger today.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

I remember when dad came back from Holland & Barrett with Pistachio nuts and candied ginger and said 'put these in the top drawer by the computer, can have them as a snack when surfing the internet', and Buendia was 'top drawer' like pistachio nuts and candied ginger today.

I remember when Dad came back from the pub with scratchings and carry out and would clobber me if I tried to eat them

• Haha 4

Â