Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Clearly not fancied despite being our stand out player nearly everytime he steps on the pitch of late, I think he'll be loaned out in the summer. Coutinho better be **** brilliant next season.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2022 at 11:39, rodders0223 said:

I'd tell Ings and Buendia they are starting every game between now and season end and for them to fill their boots.

I think they've often shown a great link up in their short runs and I have no idea why it's been binned.

Buendia's half turn and high risk passes forward and Ings movement are pretty much all I'd bank on atm scoring goals.

Enough said. Yet Gerrard just persists with his favourites

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

A quick look suggests the minutes he’s played this season equates to about eighteen “full” matches.

Two goals, four assists in that time. So a “goal contribution”, every three matches in what has been a fairly patchy season for all concerned at the club. It’s ok. 

Seven goal contributions in about eighteen “full” matches.

• Like 1

I don’t think Coutinho did much wrong today tbh and created more than enough,  not that Buendia has done anything wrong to warrant being dropped either, Buendia ups the tempo when he comes on though, he really could have done with a goal.

7 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Why isn’t he starting?! You know it will be a Coutinho Watkins Ings combo next week. 

Nobody knows.

It's rather telling  the two players who made a difference today weren't in the team.

The players everyone called to be dropped were utter shite again.

Yet here we are and I still doubt Ings or Buendia will start the next game.

It's utterly bizarre management. Bordering on clueless.

Â