Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Want to see him starting, but Gerrard is not benching Coutinho any time soon, he could take a turd in the center circle and do nothing all game but still get picked. 

• Haha 1

If Gerrard is determined to not find a way to play both together, he should rotate them the rest of this season. We are not going down. But we just might really piss off our record signing if he doesn't get the chance to start a few of these remaining games. 

Gerrard is stubborn and I don't like what I'm seeing in his rigidity.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I don't understand why both he and Coutinho can't play in the same team.

I’m finding this really strange. Coutinho plays off the left, and Buendia did his best work at Norwich playing from the right. The idea that it has to be one or the other baffles me. 

If it is one or the other, and given the outlay likely to be needed to sign Countinho, I’d rather stick with Emi. 

On 23/04/2022 at 17:18, sidcow said:

By all that is holy he should be the first name on the teamsheet next game. 

Write down Buendia and build the rest of the team around that. 

I'll start asking questions about Gerrard if he's on the bench again. 

Once again Buendia looked our best player by a country mile when he came on. 

I don't care if Coutinho is your best buddy or you're trying to woo him. Nobody should be starting ahead of Buendia. Nobody, and I don't believe Gerrard can't see that. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Once again Buendia looked our best player by a country mile when he came on. 

I don't care if Coutinho is your best buddy or you're trying to woo him. Nobody should be starting ahead of Buendia. Nobody, and I don't believe Gerrard can't see that. 

You're bang on the money unfortunately. I think Gerrard has to drop Coutinho now and if he doesn't alarm bells should be ringing.

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

You're bang on the money unfortunately. I think Gerrard has to drop Coutinho now and if he doesn't alarm bells should be ringing.

No, they both need to play. 

Bailey is the one that needs to drop out. Made of papier-mâché

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Drop him now for a few meaningless games and he won't sign permanently.

Maybe that's Stevie Gs thinking.?

I don’t see why he can’t play instead of McGinn. What does McGinn do that Buendia can’t?

If Gerrard is going to survive he needs to figure out how to play Coutinho and Buendia together

We can’t be starting cloggers like Bailey ahead of this guy

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don’t see why he can’t play instead of McGinn. What does McGinn do that Buendia can’t?

If Gerrard is going to survive he needs to figure out how to play Coutinho and Buendia together

We can’t be starting cloggers like Bailey ahead of this guy

I find I am agreeing with all your comments on the players. But who's took over your account.  😂

• Haha 1

Â