Chelsea Pre match

dounavilla

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I want Elmo and Taylor to get a goodbye but also don't want to use two subs on them.

We'll be 4-1 up and cruising with 5 minutes to go after JPB's second half hat-trick, bring them on then.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I want Elmo and Taylor to get a goodbye but also don't want to use two subs on them.

Yeah, much rather see the youngsters on

No Kante is big for them. Fancy us to get in amongst them and disrupt Jorginho-Kovacic which isn't the quickest.

Must make sure we don't park our defence on halfway line though otherwise Werner and Pulisic will just run through us all day.

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

The problem with booing is it only takes a few and it sounds like everyone in the ground. Even if a few people do it it sounds very loud. Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen as I never like it as it doesn’t help our team, it helps the opposition. I really hope that even if we lose people don’t boo as this is the first time Ollie, Emi, Bertrand and Matty Cash (if he’s in the stadium) will be in a VP with fans!

I can't see why we'd booed at all during the game given a) fans will be happy being back in the ground b) excited to see the signings from last summer  c) excited to see Grealish live again and d) we've generally had a decent season .

Completely different to Spurs fans who are totally disengaged with the club currently due to decisions in last few months.

Only concern is there will be some in ground who disagree with taking the knee but really hope they don't boo or applause can drown that out.

4 minutes ago, smg said:

Why play a youngster for a few minutes when he has a cup final tomorrow ?

I must say I had thought Chuk wouldn't have been on the bench for this reason. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I must say I had thought Chuk wouldn't have been on the bench for this reason. 

5/10 minutes at the end isn’t going to tire him. The applaud him and JPB got when the team was announced clearly shows the fans are already behind the 2. Suspect we will see them play a little.