Chelsea Pre match

dounavilla

Think this will be a fun entertaining game - Chelsea have to win it and will come at us, and we will be relaxed and enjoying the atmos and I can see Jack being right at it. I'm going 4-4. 

23 hours ago, blunther said:

Whatever happens, let's not be like Spurs fans and boo. How embarrassing.

Absolute dead-rubber game for us, and Chelsea need the win so not expecting much. Would like to see a good half hour for Philogene-Bidace since he's not involved in the youth cup.

Absolutely, we are so much better fans.

It's been a team of progression and the team need our support.

UTV

I'm going to try and not let it ruin my day out, but it'll piss me off if a few mouth breathers around me boo the players taking the knee.

In a lighter thought, I've spent lockdown picking up old Villa shirts on ebay, so I'll have fun picking which one I'm going to wear for the return.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Think this will be a fun entertaining game - Chelsea have to win it and will come at us, and we will be relaxed and enjoying the atmos and I can see Jack being right at it. I'm going 4-4. 

200/1 Skybet, worth a quid.👀

I think you're right though, I can see it being a high-scoring entertaining game.

Same team that started Spurs for me, it had good balance.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I desperately need you to kick ass against Chelsea  !!

I'm pretty certain you can pull this off !!

I'm really hoping Leicester sneak back into the Top 4. You've had an excellent season and deserve it.

• Like 4

On 20/05/2021 at 11:04, villalad21 said:

No doubt John Terry will be giving our defenders all the wrong advice ahead of this game

quality.

1 hour ago, JamieZ said:

I'm really hoping Leicester sneak back into the Top 4. You've had an excellent season and deserve it.

anybody bar the Sneaky 6.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

It might play right in to our hands.....we are not a possession based team, and can catch them on the counter.

• Like 1

Definately no booing.....Don't even think about it.

We want to show the league, what real fans are like.

Edited by TRO

Beating the super league teams has been a feature of our season so far, incredibly satisfying to nearly eliminate the spuds from europe would be very nice to reduce Chelsea's chances to lifting the champions league trophy as well. 

"They will be lively again at Stamford Bridge, especially with Jack Grealish getting more and more minutes under his belt, but I thought Chelsea won comfortably against Leicester on Tuesday and I'd expect them to get the job done here too.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2"

Stamford Bridge? Anyone think maybe Lawro knows bugger all about what he talking about?

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

"They will be lively again at Stamford Bridge, especially with Jack Grealish getting more and more minutes under his belt, but I thought Chelsea won comfortably against Leicester on Tuesday and I'd expect them to get the job done here too.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2"

Stamford Bridge? Anyone think maybe Lawro knows bugger all about what he talking about?

Yes- for about 20 years. He only got the job because of his mate Hansen.