Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Pretty disgraceful way to act tbh.

No club wants the PR hit or the risk of alienating future players, but I would just love them to keep him, fine him his wages, and even sue for damages/breach of contract if he refuses to play.

"Ronaldo gave his contribution", **** off, he signed a contract. 

I get the feeling Juve aren't that bothered. They need cash and getting him off the wage bill will be a huge boost for them. 

I think this move suits all parties. 

Lewandowski to PSG now.

Man City paid £100 million for a guy who will probably retire before he's 30 and less than 100 games for them and will be out of the CL in the group stages.

we-are.gif

Edited by fightoffyour

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Everton look like they are getting Colombian Luis Diaz from Porto with James going the other way. That would be annoyingly good business for them. 

I see nothing from his stats that stand out, 7 assists in 2 seasons at a team like Porto is quite poor 

He was a sub for nearly 50 percent of Porto games last season 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

After being replaced by Messi at PSG the great Moise Kean has rejoined Juventus to replace Ronaldo 

Some agent 😂

Wonder if Kean's dad will finally get those two tractors that Juventus owes him :D 

Gabriel Gudmundsson going to Lille from Groningen for €6m. Interesting to see how he gets on. He's someone I hoped we'd look at to compete with Targett for the LB spot.