Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

There is talk about him going to United instead now. Who knows. I don’t think he suits a Pep team personally.

If he joins utd, pep "we can't compete" 

To be fair he could end up like sanchez where utd actually get stung by the deal and City dodge a bullet but it's hard to see

Ronaldo will get the stats even if his overall performances and contributions drop off, City can carry him not sure utd can 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Ronaldo is going go show Kane how it’s done

BBC

Pretty disgraceful way to act tbh.

No club wants the PR hit or the risk of alienating future players, but I would just love them to keep him, fine him his wages, and even sue for damages/breach of contract if he refuses to play.

"Ronaldo gave his contribution", **** off, he signed a contract. 

Ronaldo's behaviour aside, it's pretty **** funny that City missed out on Kane, Messi and Ronaldo in a single window, and all they got was a £100m luxury player in a position they weren't really struggling.

They'll still walk the league, so I'm surprised Ronaldo wasn't on board, I don't think he's going to be the difference to turn Man United back into champions at this point

58 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Ronaldo's behaviour aside, it's pretty **** funny that City missed out on Kane, Messi and Ronaldo in a single window, and all they got was a £100m luxury player in a position they weren't really struggling.

They'll still walk the league, so I'm surprised Ronaldo wasn't on board, I don't think he's going to be the difference to turn Man United back into champions at this point

I think Chelsea look the best so far for me.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

If they had a better manager than clueless ole I’d have my money on them