Pre match thread

zab6359

YAWN ... more  rinse repeat but don’t dare raise any questions regarding smiths play it safe attitude otherwise the usual crowd will be out with pitchforks criticising to the hilt anyone who doesn’t agree with them. So progress is doing the same thing over and over again in the hope it finally works (and I hope to McGrath this post gets thrust down my throat by 10pm) Just frustrated 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

There must be some clause in the Barkley deal that means he must play a certain amount of games. How Davis and Ramsey aren’t starting is beyond me. 

Everytime I see Traore and El Ghazi on the wings, I die a little more inside. 

• Like 1

Barkley was fine last week. Why would he not start tonight?

Davis is better as an impact sub. Well done Keinan you finally scored after god knows how long but that doesn't change my opinion of that he's mostly not very good. 

Just now, AV82 said:

Everton's 11 is pretty damn good. We shouldn't be finishing above them this season.

We should finish above leeds though, but to do so we need to beat the likes of Everton (all other opposition we have to face other than palace are even better than Everton) 

If it was Jack Charlton, in charge, I would suspect its the only names he knows.

but he's not.

come on Dean, grow some.

• Like 2

Just now, Farlz said:

Barkley was fine last week. Why would he not start tonight?

Davis is better as an impact sub. Well done Keinan you finally scored after god knows how long but that doesn't change my opinion of that he's mostly not very good. 

Are Traore and El Ghazi mostly very good then? 

Davis not being given a go is poor from Smith. 

As I said in the main thread, you can't play KD without shifting Ollie out wide and Smith clearly doesn't want to do that.

Our team did okay last week, created a lot of chances. No silly pens or slips and we would have been fine.