Pre match thread

zab6359

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

So start him instead of the miles better Watkins or completely change our team to fit him in?

Would rather he stay as an impact sub.

I wouldn't drop Watkins, I'd drop one of the wingers and play Watkins out wide.

5 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Keinan Davis is VT's "player that gets better the longer he doesn't play" but on steroids.

You'd think he was prime Alan Shearer, not a guy that got his first Premier League goal last weekend.

Yeah, except its exactly the opposite. He gets better the more he actually plays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's a cult? I love cults! Where is it? Do we get to chant? I do hope it's not just in your head.

We've lost two of our last four, against Liverpool and Man City. We were unlucky not to beat West Brom last week.

Not playing fantastically well at the moment, with the same players who've had such a good season and are working hard to turn it around?

No, we can, in fact, that's sort of what the place exists for, more than that actually if encouraged and to the best of my knowledge no one has suggested anywhere here that we can't, although there are a few people that have suggested that it's common knowledge that it's not allowed, simply not permitted, verboten!

I promise you, you can, in fact, I encourage you to do it, it's a discussion forum, we love that sort of thing.

"it is all" like all the good things? Are there good things? A moment ago you said we were in free fall playing shite football, but just to confirm, you think we're awful, but if weren't awful and we're handing out credit, you think that everyone else is wanting to give absolutely all of that credit to Dean Smith?

Seriously, please do, please, please talk about the manager and where you think he's doing badly or well, there's a thread for it and everything, I don't understand how you've not spotted it.

Should I make a sign or something?

Thank you for always being level-headed. I cannot (I mean, I can), believe the levels of hyperbole you responded too. 

Wasn't expecting anything different in the line up. Therefor not expecting anything different in the performance. So probably a loss tonight. Glad it does not really matter.

That bench is dreadful. Shame our young ones are not able to step up. Looks like another couple of seasons before we will have a chance of any of them making the grade. We will have to spend big money in the meantime.

19 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why? Please explain ? McGinn isn’t having the impact he can and should be . Is that due to tactics or form? Enlighten me ? I can go war and peace on why I think Mcginn should be dropped 

To clarify, I was agreeing with you 

1 minute ago, villanmac said:

Yeah, except its exactly the opposite. He gets better the more he actually plays.

Jeez by the time he becomes a quality goal scorer he will be getting his pension.