• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Trezeguet (El Ghazi 62)
    • Davis (Sanson 67)
    • Ramsey (Luiz 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/21 at 22:59

Great end to the game, pleased for Trez and nice to see Watkins score again. Thought Davis did well, the assist will be a boost for him. The win was a complete surprise after watching the first 70 mins, so frustrating to see us plod predictably around with no movement. Great to see us take the points, especially after being one down and without Jack. Hopefully he’ll be back for the next game and we can kick on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Giro said:

To be fair, I was pretty baffled by it.  "please be quiet while I shoot myself?"   i would assume he actually intended a different message than that, but I don't know what it would be?   But after his goals I was looking for reasons to celebrate, not reasons to be upset.

(i still think SJM was pulled to the ground in the penalty area right before the half. and still pissed that the VAR didn't appear to even look at it.)

• Like 2

No-one deserved to win that. Both teams were awful until the last inexplicable 15 mins.

Before that, we weren't even challenging for 1st balls let alone 2nd balls even in their box. Awful. I know we've been poor since Covid but this is the 1st time I've got really irate.

I'm glad Dean changed it. We've needed it for a while. Ramsay was the difference closely followed by Keinan. Those 2 actually had some fight to play for the shirt and of course Trez popped up in areas where before we'd had no-one. But kudos to the products of our youth system - they made it happen.

Ollie has played every minute of every game in his 1st season in the the PL. That's shocking management IMO. He must be exhausted. He needs some help and I think Dean should stick with Davis alongside him up top with Ramsay up behind for the rest of the season. Also stick Barry on the bench and bring Ollie off for some rest. He's knackered. 

Oh and please get rid of Barkley, thx. We have better in our own youth ranks.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

1. We won after going behind

2. We scored more than 1 goal without Jack

3. Trezeguet scored two goals

... Oh happy days,

Season 2 Intro GIF by Paramount+

4.      🦁 s    3      🦡 s   1

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tinker said:

Fulham blew that one and we only turned on when the fear of losing disappeared......because we was losing. Suddenly  players started to give it 100% effort and more importantly tried to perform at the top of their abilities.  Bert was dreadful for large parts of that game but was unplayable for the final 15 minutes. Mings became a driven captain when he knew a loss was down to him. 

The one thing this team needs is a bigger pair of bollox and an attitude  of **** it I'm going for this as I have nothing to lose mentality.  

Thats actually a pretty big indightment of Mings; as captain he should always care and be driving the team on.  The fact that it took his error to spur him on points to the fact that hes not captain material.

I'm not saying hes a bad player, but he has that arrogance in his game that leads to major errors.

I'd like to see him in a more advanced role maybe, where those sorts of things would be slightly less damning.  He could be that big dm we always wanted

25 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Thats actually a pretty big indightment of Mings; as captain he should always care and be driving the team on.  The fact that it took his error to spur him on points to the fact that hes not captain material.

I'm not saying hes a bad player, but he has that arrogance in his game that leads to major errors.

I'd like to see him in a more advanced role maybe, where those sorts of things would be slightly less damning.  He could be that big dm we always wanted

Not really, Mings had helped keep a clean sheet before his **** up, after that he forced the equaliser with a dangerous driven cross.

Smith should definitely  be speaking to the whole team about their mindsets because there was a definite  increase in our intensity  when we went a goal down, we should start games like we finished that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Subs made the difference and the timing of them was key too... and Kienan showed how well he can play. Was a different animal...

It's almost as if, given more than the last 10 minutes, he could show what he brings to the table.

• Like 2

Traore is proper mental isn't he. From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again.

I honestly don't think he knows what he is doing half the time yet he has such moments of brilliance in his locker. I love him.

I also like angry Ramsey. Definitely my favourite version. He was snappy and was bullying players when he came on. Whoever pissed in his chips should do it more often because he was excellent. Although in my head I  call him Jacob Jamsey based on him JJ nickname.

More credit needed for Davis's assist.he intensely pressured the Fulham players twice to gain possession and his cross was perfect. Was nice to see 2 up top but I may be old fashioned in that view

• Like 2

Lol you can have a little laught at a couple of comments in the Fulham forum.

This is about why can we spend 20 mill on a player and some Jackass trying and failing to shit on Watkins and they tell him straight.

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=80875.0

Thanks for the respect when one of your own acts like a third Fulham fansz nuff respect.

One of the posts yesterday has stuck in my mind (sorry I couldn't find it again, Probably could if I looked harder :))

We are attacking we are in their penalty area, Ref thinks its a penalty so stops the game, VAR says no, so then ref gives the ball to Fulham, our advantage is lost. 

Hardly fair is is it, maybe a drop kick or well I dont know, but its a lop hole that could be taken advantage of

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dounavilla said:

If man city want to but doug back for 25mil, I'm considering offering driving him there.

Not been anywhere near as good when he first played for us. 

Walking yellow card as well.

He's been playing like a beach footballer lately. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

To be fair, I was pretty baffled by it.  "please be quiet while I shoot myself?"   i would assume he actually intended a different message than that, but I don't know what it would be?   But after his goals I was looking for reasons to celebrate, not reasons to be upset.

(i still think SJM was pulled to the ground in the penalty area right before the half. and still pissed that the VAR didn't appear to even look at it.)

He would never hold a place down on give us a clue 

Â