• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Trezeguet (El Ghazi 62)
    • Davis (Sanson 67)
    • Ramsey (Luiz 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/21 at 22:59

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Truth be known we should have more than 50 this season at this stage

Yeah - it also depends if we finish in a European position. I thought we were good yesterday after coming back from 0-1 to win. And yes we have been better than last season by a country mile.

11 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

To be fair, I was pretty baffled by it.  "please be quiet while I shoot myself?"   i would assume he actually intended a different message than that, but I don't know what it would be?   But after his goals I was looking for reasons to celebrate, not reasons to be upset.

(i still think SJM was pulled to the ground in the penalty area right before the half. and still pissed that the VAR didn't appear to even look at it.)

I wonder if his message was maybe an answer to a criric or critics who had suggested a lack of intelligence, and he was saying 'shut up, I am intelligent, that was an intelligent goal' or something like that (as he was pointing to his mind). Oh, actually, I can't remember if he put one or two fingers to his head. If it was a gun then maybe he was saying 'be quiet' to people who have 'shot him down' with criticism.

Edited by robby b

14 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

let’s see a few more youngsters on the bench for the last 9 , and stick with the two up top .

This, I would be surprised if Barkley ever kicks a ball for us again 

14 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Is it just me, or does Scott Parker have a tiny body and a disproportionately enormous head? 

His Mom say's....its just you.😀

I Think its his snake shoulders that does it.

18 hours ago, MaVilla said:

excellent last 20 minutes, but that shouldnt take away from how shocking we were for most of the game.

Davis and Trez looked very bright.

not as a goal scoring threat, but Davis definitely added something to the team build up after he came on.

physicality.

15 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

No-one deserved to win that. Both teams were awful until the last inexplicable 15 mins.

Before that, we weren't even challenging for 1st balls let alone 2nd balls even in their box. Awful. I know we've been poor since Covid but this is the 1st time I've got really irate.

I'm glad Dean changed it. We've needed it for a while. Ramsay was the difference closely followed by Keinan. Those 2 actually had some fight to play for the shirt and of course Trez popped up in areas where before we'd had no-one. But kudos to the products of our youth system - they made it happen.

Ollie has played every minute of every game in his 1st season in the the PL. That's shocking management IMO. He must be exhausted. He needs some help and I think Dean should stick with Davis alongside him up top with Ramsay up behind for the rest of the season. Also stick Barry on the bench and bring Ollie off for some rest. He's knackered. 

Oh and please get rid of Barkley, thx. We have better in our own youth ranks.

crucial point.

17 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

No-one deserved to win that. Both teams were awful until the last inexplicable 15 mins.

Before that, we weren't even challenging for 1st balls let alone 2nd balls even in their box. Awful. I know we've been poor since Covid but this is the 1st time I've got really irate.

I'm glad Dean changed it. We've needed it for a while. Ramsay was the difference closely followed by Keinan. Those 2 actually had some fight to play for the shirt and of course Trez popped up in areas where before we'd had no-one. But kudos to the products of our youth system - they made it happen.

Ollie has played every minute of every game in his 1st season in the the PL. That's shocking management IMO. He must be exhausted. He needs some help and I think Dean should stick with Davis alongside him up top with Ramsay up behind for the rest of the season. Also stick Barry on the bench and bring Ollie off for some rest. He's knackered. 

Oh and please get rid of Barkley, thx. We have better in our own youth ranks.

Why? because it’s his first year in the league? There’s actually 10 outfield players that have played more minutes than him in the league. Some that have also played in Europe. I think if we included all the European players there will be quite a few that have played more than him. 

He shouldn’t really be knackered. 

On 04/04/2021 at 18:29, Brumstopdogs said:

Think the substitutes showed the aggression we were missing in the team.

Trez for all his crazyness gets in goalscoring positions and gets stuck in.

Ramsey was combative and Kienan created a goal by closing down and winning the ball.

UTV - definitely safe now!

and how crucial are those basics?

• Like 1

On 04/04/2021 at 18:32, VillaFaninLondon said:

I'm pleased we won, as I always am. I don't rate Trez but he made a difference when he came on, AEG was awful once again. Ramsey added energy to a ponderous team and Davis did well. 

But we didn't have a shot on target until over an hour into the game, similar to Spurs, and the defending for the goal was half arsed and could easily have been avoided. We didn't start playing until 1-0 down. 

So a decent, well overdue win in the end, but ultimately we were rubbish for 75% of that game. Still a lot of concern for me, but maybe that final 12 minutes will give the team a kick up the arse for the rest of the season.

what trez done was basic stuff.....ran for fun, and scored from positions where goals are scored from.....not rocket science......middle of the D and the back post.....simples.

• Like 1

On 04/04/2021 at 18:55, mottaloo said:

Not one to blow my own trumpet (kw gif) but I opened the pre match thread and mentioned playing (well, starting) Keinan Davies. 

I'd be happy to see him get more game time

Report to BMH Tuesday Morning, you are in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Davis should get about 3 assists for that goal. Harasses Fulham into going backwards, wins the next challenge, races 30 yards and puts it on a plate for Trez. Bloody brilliant.

Thats what winning the ball can do ,in the first place.

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why? because it’s his first year in the league? There’s actually 10 outfield players that have played more minutes than him in the league. Some that have also played in Europe. I think if we included all the European players there will be quite a few that have played more than him. 

He shouldn’t really be knackered. 

Precisely because he is new. Just made the step up.

He must be mentally fatigued. It's not just about how many yards he has run (and he has run a lot.)

Â