Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

We're done with attacking signings. It'll be CM CB GK cover. Kamada isn't even linked to us and we have Ings Watkins Bailey Buendia Traore AEG JPB for 4 spots and that's leaving out Davis and Wesley

1 hour ago, Taxahunter said:

This is crazy. I have now seen many mentioning that AEG needs to go, be sold for,as low as 10m£  A player that scores double figured last season and a player who could have had more assists if our attackers had been more lethal in front of goal. Now we have Ings and people wants him to leave? 🤔🤨

Said the same yesterday. Who knows he might fancy his chances now Jack has gone.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

TBF - Ings has to start

Yeah, you dont spunk 25m on the joint second most prolific striker in the Prem over the last 2 seasons, and whack him on the bench.

I can 100% see Deano finding a way to have both Watkins & Ings in the first 11, Watkins probably as left inside forward, Ings as the striker, heck, they could prob interchange during the match!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We're done with attacking signings. It'll be CM CB GK cover. Kamada isn't even linked to us and we have Ings Watkins Bailey Buendia Traore AEG JPB for 4 spots and that's leaving out Davis and Wesley

Do we really think JPB is ready for a full season in the PL?

1 hour ago, Taxahunter said:

This is crazy. I have now seen many mentioning that AEG needs to go, be sold for,as low as 10m£  A player that scores double figured last season and a player who could have had more assists if our attackers had been more lethal in front of goal. Now we have Ings and people wants him to leave? 🤔🤨

2 minutes ago, SuffolkVillan said:

Said the same yesterday. Who knows he might fancy his chances now Jack has gone.

If El Ghazi is anywhere near the starting 11 this season, we have made a huge error in the transfer market.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

If El Ghazi is anywhere near the starting 11 this season, we have made a huge error in the transfer market.

starting no, but he may get himself fired up to challenge Bailey rather than being kept out by Jack and only getting a look in when Jack was out injured.

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Do we really think JPB is ready for a full season in the PL?

He won't be he's the 7th player I listed for 4 available slots so not like I'm saying he's playing a full season. 

Do you think everyone should be speculating about Kamada even though there's zero links between us and the player?

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Yeah, you dont spunk 25m on the joint second most prolific striker in the Prem over the last 2 seasons, and whack him on the bench.

I can 100% see Deano finding a way to have both Watkins & Ings in the first 11, Watkins probably as left inside forward, Ings as the striker, heck, they could prob interchange during the match!

They can easily play CF SS where SS is a #10 in a 4231 and also interchange

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

He won't be he's the 7th player I listed for 4 available slots so not like I'm saying he's playing a full season. 

Do you think everyone should be speculating about Kamada even though there's zero links between us and the player?

Alright no need to get testy lol. For JPB I think he should be loaned so I wouldn’t even consider him for one of the spots.

In terms of Kamada. Firstly, why does it matter that fans speculate on Kamada? Are people not allowed to speculate on players they think can improve the team? Secondly, we seemingly weren’t linked with Danny fooking Ings until the minute it happened. It’s not like it’s completely out of the realm of possibilities. We also get linked with tons of players that turn out to be media clickbait nonsense. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Thread is called "Summer transfer window 2021"

Forum members on here can have their say on who they  feel we should sign or speculate about.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Should we of been speculating on Ings then? who had zero links between us and the player 

• Like 2