Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I keep forgetting we've got Ashley Young, who can also play LW.

The signings so far, give us so much flexibility with the formation, compared to last season it's unreal.

I just want a to class CDM now.

With the way they've moved, and how they've done Ings, it wouldn't surprise me if they knocked something else out of left field which has been brewing.

Whether that's the case or not though, I'm currently happy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I keep forgetting we've got Ashley Young, who can also play LW.

The signings so far, give us so much flexibility with the formation, compared to last season it's unreal.

I just want a to class CDM now.

With the way they've moved, and how they've done Ings, it wouldn't surprise me if they knocked something else out of left field which has been brewing.

Whether that's the case or not though, I'm currently happy.

I want a class CDM so badly. Seems like the missing piece to the puzzle.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

No mate, we don't i'm sick of that **** shit.

looks over all round general all round general footballing potential ?  not in my principles or methodology thinking.. It' would be  lazy scouting i like Cantwell i actually suggested him on here years ago.

We need a Far East superstar who will generate millions from shirt sakes in Far East which covers the whole financial package for the player and the club

Someone Jack Grealish will go WHO IS THAT? as he only knows player's like Ross Barkley. his mate.

Step forward Daichi Kamada who could generate sales for us like one Hidetoshi Nakata in the 90's the last Japanese superstar. Kamada plays in same way to Nakata.

I rate both Daichi Kamada and Hidetoshi Nakata highly.

I want Kamada so bad my joints hurt 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I want a class CDM so badly. Seems like the missing piece to the puzzle.

It's not for me but everyone is obsessed on here. I think Nakamba is fine if playing a CDM and I don't think Smith wants to play one every game rather double pivot 8s in a 4231 For the 2 in that formation we have McGinn Sanson Luiz Nakamba Carney Ramsey x2

I'd be more than confident with a front 6 of say

McGinn Sanson

Buendia Ings Bailey

Watkins

with Traore AEG Nakamba Luiz and the rest as options

Edited by Kiwivillan

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I want Kamada so bad my joints hurt 

He's got a great point when it comes to commercial success as well don't he?

We will have lost some commercial value from what's his face going to City. Bringing in an Asian superstar, gives that an immense boost now and on into the future.

Opens up avenues for new partnerships and sponsorships etc as well.

Kamada does look brilliant from what I've seen. Are there any other top class Asian players we don't know about? @Villan4Life @Jas10 ?

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

For the first time ever… it’s starting to look like Dean will actually have genuine options from the bench! We may end up with a proper squad!

But he won’t sub anyone on until 65/70 mins anyway.

:trollface:

• Haha 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's got a great point when it comes to commercial success as well don't he?

We will have lost some commercial value from what's his face going to City. Bringing in an Asian superstar, gives that an immense boost now and on into the future.

Opens up avenues for new partnerships and sponsorships etc as well.

Kamada does look brilliant from what I've seen. Are there any other top class Asian players we don't know about? @Villan4Life @Jas10 ?

We neeeeeeeed to sign Kamada 🤣

I too was a big fan of Nakata back in the day… ooh I miss the good old days of Serie A and it’s superstars…

The only other prominent player I’ve heard of, off the top of my head, is Kubo. Might be a few others if I give it more thought and research… Villan4Life will know much more…

Sensational talent, amazing dribbler. But he’s owned by Real Madrid and they’ve had him out on loan each season…

Oh and don’t forget our Argentinian stars… wouldn’t it be wonderful to add a few more? 😆

Sadly, I think we’ve moved on from the Uruguayan superstar… ☹️

Sod signing more English players, they’ll only have their heads turned when they’re called up and therefore have to be sold… never get the clamour, do we ever learn? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

But he won’t sub anyone on until 65/70 mins anyway.

:trollface:

🤣 he will once he has anyone half decent to bring on.

Rather than the likes of no-goal-Keinan-bloody-Davis! 

🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think you’re right

Could also be Buendia as a free role a la Scholes behind a front 3 of Watkins Ings Bailey

Either way who misses out in that front 4 for Kamada that hasn't signed or been linked. Not asking you SGC but all the posters desperate for him

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Could also be Buendia as a free role a la Scholes behind a front 3 of Watkins Ings Bailey

We have options now, it’s going to be interesting, I trust Smith and the coaching team to find the right formation  with the available squad, do you Kiwivillan?