9 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

I would hope we’d score lots of goals!

I think more realistically I’d like to see:

Watkins

Grealish-Buendia-McNeil 

Sanson/McGinn-Luiz/Nakamba

Target-Mings-Konsa-Cash

King Martinez

With a fairly fluid line behind Watkins and Traore rotating heavily through those spots too.

12 players on the pitch, I like it! Solves all our problems

Edited by Lord Willard
  • Haha 1

Just now, KangarooVillan said:

I would hope we’d score lots of goals!

I think more realistically I’d like to see:

Watkins

Grealish-Buendia-McNeil 

Sanson/McGinn-Luiz/Nakamba

Target-Mings-Konsa-Cash

King Martinez

With a fairly fluid line behind Watkins and Traore rotating heavily through those spots too.

Reason why I put Buendia behind Grealish is because of how he can intercept and has a control on the game.

Iyes we have Sanson to come back but he's going to be another who's a question mark like Wesley as it at the moment and I'm unsure about him also. I mean Sanson stated himself he found it extremely hard to evolve to the premier level difficulty and that's my concern the fact he openly came out and stated that. Yet I hope he goes away and comes back the player the squad and club needs him to be.

I think Luiz and Nakamba are going to remain our CDMs and that's okay with me as I don't have as many concerns like others do in that department. I feel a knock on effect happening where we actually keep the ball longer in the final third and because of ball retention our CDMs sent put into action so much so fast and stressed out.

Back to Buendia but I would actually place him between our CDM and CAM, he seems very good at control, intercepting and retaining a ball.

Would be lovely to see Bailey come in but given the off chance he's not and it's media rubbish then I'd gladly see Pereira, Mcneil come in and be used on the forward line. I think we'd have one very quick lightning team with McNeil and Pereira on the wings with Jack back center and Buendia playing behind him, we may find we'd retain the ball alot better and control games way more.

It's all just thought anyway and most likely won't happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing if that would work or not mate.

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think someone like him is our best chance. someone who wants the opportunity to play in the PL but is OK with being backup

we have zero chance (IMO) in a proven PL striker coming in

Well he's young isn't he like 20, so it's like when Watkins starts getting on abit we may sell Watkins and then Alvarez is position as the future.

Would Avarez come though?

Anything is better than Wesley and Davis at the moment.

Can't wait to see who we sign purely to better understand how we plan on lining up. Seems to be a lot of debate about where Buendia and Grealish will play. In truth I imagine they'll move across the attacking third throughout matches. Based on my presumption (read: hope) that we'll get Bailey, I'd like to see:

lineup.png

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

12 players on the pitch, I like it! Solves all our problems

I was going to say King in goal what's going on there but knew someone else would be pulling it up lol

Just now, skarroki said:

Can't wait to see who we sign purely to better understand how we plan on lining up. Seems to be a lot of debate about where Buendia and Grealish will play. In truth I imagine they'll move across the attacking third throughout matches. Based on my presumption (read: hope) that we'll get Bailey, I'd like to see:

lineup.png

You had to go all fancy while everyone else is just typing it out normal text, there's always one 😋.

I have a problem with it although I like most of it and that I'd prefer Jack should be on left with those three playing, Buendia in Jack's place and Bailey on the right I'd feel more comfortable.

We will want a decent back up striker to Watkins, it's now just a question of whether the club thinks Wesley is good enough to do that or whether we need to buy a new striker.

Gotta feel sorry for Phil Jones, had his confidence shattered to the point he even declined a testimonial game at Man U as he felt no one would be interested anyway.

With that said this is why I would not want him here. He's a shadow of the player he could have been.

9 minutes ago, skarroki said:

lineup.png

Wouldn’t Bailey be on the right?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He would be back up to Ollie, yeah.

Apparantly we are put off by his 50 mil price tag, no shit sherlock! Tammy at 40 mil as back up for Ollie is far fetched enough 😂

• Like 1