Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

6 hours ago, nnock1984 said:

I think we may be disappointed Trent. Personally I think we’ll only get 3 more. GK, CB,  Attacking midfielder. 

Maybe, if so we will be short especially at CB and not in the Tommy Elphick way.

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

No, what?

I believe he farted in our general direction. Then said and I paraphrase here "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries, fam"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

how weve got an obsession with arsenal and the closet we have ever been is alphabetical order

Excellent.

I know he didn't, but that's some fresh material from you. I like it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

how weve got an obsession with arsenal and the closet we have ever been is alphabetical order

Yeah but then he went on to say that 'I stayed because the Arse literally have a cock and balls as a crest'. 

2 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Yeah but then he went on to say that 'I stayed because the Arse literally have a cock and balls as a crest'. 

Oh wait so do spurs. Must be a Narf london thing.

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Anyway, I see Gazzaniga has been signed by Fulham. Would have been decent experienced back-up. Don't trust Jed (sorry) to stand in.

Perhaps he is more likely to be first choice with Fulham?

5 hours ago, supermon said:

We're being linked to Rafinha from PSG, seems a lazy link though but available at £10mill

can't be true, he's not a winger....is he?

6 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yeah it’s insane to see an article state “a deal is being discussed even though no talks have ever taken place” and then watch the tabloids run with that ignoring that it out-right states it’s a load of bs. There’s absolutely nothing credible about any rumors that have come out in regards to this.

Edit to add: Just look at the most recent rumor that Chelsea are set to hijack the move and sign Grealish. It’s insanity.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he opted to go there as all his close mates are there, Chilwell, Tammy and Mason, he would love it tbf 

• Like 1