Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

34 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Really hope we can bring in Alvarez as a backup to Watkins. I wouldn’t trust Wesley or Davis in an U18 match at the moment.

If we bought Alvarez he could start as a right-sided forward and deputise as striker when changes are needed. He'd be my main hope right now. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s an excellent player

I think he's OK, not quite sure how he's got the CV that he has, would probably have been better signing for celta after the first loan and building his career up, instead he seems to have started as high as possible and been scrambling to not drop to a club that's his actual level, I just think he's never cemented a place anywhere and played enough football, maybe worth it to see if him and Luiz formed a partnership but at the same time seems like a very unlikely signing for our profile right now

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

Anyone got an opinion on Dan James? 

yeah, sign a top class central midfielder....who can hold the central ground.

We have Grealish, Buendia, traore and ElGhazi......a winger, is nice, but not a priority.

If we want to progress this team, we need to dominate central midfield, that is what the top teams do, if we want to join them, we have to compete, there too....currently we are not strong enough there.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

We have Grealish, Buendia, traore and ElGhazi......a winger, is nice, but not a priority.

If we want to progress this team, we need to dominate central midfield, that is what the top teams do, if we want to join them, we have to compete, there too....currently we are not strong enough there.

A Pogba is what we need or a next coming of him

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The whispers bloke hasn’t got anything right at all as far as I can tell. He’s said a few times about a coach incoming, a medical booked, and bids being launched… a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The whispers bloke hasn’t got anything right at all as far as I can tell. He’s said a few times about a coach incoming, a medical booked, and bids being launched… a stopped clock is right twice a day.

He hasn't got a thing right. It seemed like he did in the past but this summer he seems just the usual cryptic bullshit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Just like the dream I had where I fell in love with Lily James, and she reciprocated. Best few hours of my life.

She'd be a brilliant signing, drop dead gorgeous.

Have you seen The Exception 2016?

If not you're in for a treat pal.

nudesssssss 

Why the sport on these, all the calling out drama, just wait and see? If we sign some Monday/Tuesday (or even Wed/Thur)is he legit? I am sure there will be plenty saying “its transfer window, there was a 50% chance were going to sign someone, I call BS”.

3 hours ago, TRO said:

TRO… Sangare, Anguissa, Kamara, Zakaria… take your pick.

Sorting out midfield is the Absolute Priority right now…

We need a leader and a guy who can dominate in there…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s an excellent player

He is 28, don’t know much about him but if he starts at PSG he has to be pretty handy. Does the profile fit what we are looking for or just someone being touted around the buying clubs as they want rid?