Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

42 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Not yet. Seen him play a couple of times and I thought he was the best player on the pitch. Plays CDM. For a big guy he's pretty smooth in his movement and is an excellent passer of the ball on top of his obvious defensive skills. His positioning is very good already. 

Let's buy both him and Marcus. Would be amazing and I imagine they would have great chemistry. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Let's buy both him and Marcus. Would be amazing and I imagine they would have great chemistry. 

Nah they hate each other because Khephren refused to pass him the salt during one Sunday roast. 

white teeth troll GIF

Edited by Sulberto21

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

OK I said I wanted a LW or a CAM so I would like either Leon Bailey, Diaby or Marcus Thuram. B04 only finished in Europa League rather than in the full CL. This could lead to them needing to sell and Borussia Monchengladbach finished outside of Europe.

Personally I think a double swoop for Zakaria and Thuram would be a great bit of business and really put us on the map. 

Apparently thuram had a 32 mil buyout clause but that has just expired. 

We just signed buendia and Grealish plays left wing with el ghazi as back up so we dont need that position covered, we do need a CDM as Luiz lacks there imo and a back up LB to targett, another FW player to replace Wesley AND Challenge with Watkins and id say our window is complete. 

POSITIONS REQ

LB 

CDM

FW

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

We just signed buendia and Grealish plays left wing with el ghazi as back up so we dont need that position covered, we do need a CDM as Luiz lacks there imo and a back up LB to targett, another FW player to replace Wesley AND Challenge with Watkins and id say our window is complete. 

POSITIONS REQ

LB 

CDM

FW

You are crazy. We have 4 played to cover 3 positions. It is the position we have the least depth for except for LB. 

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

You are crazy. We have 4 played to cover 3 positions. It is the position we have the least depth for except for LB. 

What are these three positions?

Edited by paul514

15 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Nah they hate each other because Khephren refused to pass him the salt during one Sunday roast. 

white teeth troll GIF

Gross, don't put salt on a roast, philistine.

• Like 1

Fabrizio tweeting Edouard very close to joining Leicester now. We can scratch that one off if he was ever a serious target. He’ll do well there under Brenda. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

LW, CAM, RW

We have El Ghazi, Grealish, Buendia and Traore.

Think you may be assessing it the wrong way, with Buendia we are okay in that area, CDM is needed LUIZ and NAKAMBA are not good enough only as back up.. We are going to introduce Carney Chukwuemeka slowly into the frame the same way man city did with Foden and united with Greenwood. Not entirely sure how the formation will work to be very honest, barkley to be replaced or do we stick with what we have, I'm not behind the scenes so cant say for certain.

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

Fabrizio tweeting Edouard very close to joining Leicester now. We can scratch that one off if he was ever a serious target. He’ll do well there under Brenda. 

Vardy, Iheanacho and Edouard. Some striking force.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

Dont think we ever needed him tbh .. saying that he will probably go and score against us now if he does sign 😂

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

LW, CAM, RW

We have El Ghazi, Grealish, Buendia and Traore.

CAM: Ramsey, Carney

RW: Bidace

Absolutely no point in our youth academy if these kids aren't given a chance. 

1 minute ago, pas5898 said:

Thats funny because I completely forgot about jacob ramsey when counting our midfield IF its that ramsey your referring to and not his brother as he didnt offer anything for us this season but hes still young however i cant knock him just yet. Bidace im excited to see him brought into the fold. But yeah we need to give these boys a chance rightly said.. United and liverpool do so why cant we

11 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Dont think we ever needed him tbh .. saying that he will probably go and score against us now if he does sign 😂

I reckon he’ll do very well in this league, just not for us. 

10 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Think you may be assessing it the wrong way, with Buendia we are okay in that area, CDM is needed LUIZ and NAKAMBA are not good enough only as back up.. We are going to introduce Carney Chukwuemeka slowly into the frame the same way man city did with Foden and united with Greenwood. Not entirely sure how the formation will work to be very honest, barkley to be replaced or do we stick with what we have, I'm not behind the scenes so cant say for certain.

Better to give Carney a loan imo so he can get game time to develop.

I agree CDM is needed I did say that. Although Luiz is a class above mcginn. But we at least have 4 maybe 5 players for our 2 deeper midfielders. Luiz, Nakamba, McGinn, Sanson and maybe Ramsey who I see as more analogous to a Bellingham or Mount than a true attacking midfielder. Once he bulks up a bit I think that will be his main position.

4 players for 3 positions is horrific and you can't go into the season with that especially since grealish is injury prone and Buendia gets a number of suspensions. We definitely need at least one more player there. For me ideally a LW because Grealish should be the CAM and Buendia should be RW although hopefully we get a lot of rotation.

I think my favourite is thuram especially since he is a very good striker. Fast and Strong so similar to ollie like that.

12 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Need to be sent out on loan. No point having them here when we can't afford to give them a chance. We want to be competing for Europe. Send them to the Championship to clubs we know that will play them. West Brom would honestly be great for Carney. 

Jacob got 620 minutes this season or about 7 games worth of minutes. That simply isn't enough. And he got those minutes because Grealish was injured and Barkley isn't good enough. Now you are adding 2 other players to the mix. No chance any of them will get close to the 1000 I think a player needs to develop well.