Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, grantholtgolazo said:

I don't get the fascination with this guy but I'm glad he's made it back on the pitch.

must feel good to be a fan favorite, even with so little playing time

I also don’t really get it tbh…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grantholtgolazo said:

I don't get the fascination with this guy but I'm glad he's made it back on the pitch.

must feel good to be a fan favorite, even with so little playing time

I think it’s the love of the underdog. The dream of redemption. Plus the fact that we spent a lot of money on him and most fans want to see him play before he leaves. 

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’d completely forgot about him and that he’d be on the bench. Was surprised he came on and not Archer. Still not sure where he’ll get in the team with Kamara Luis and Dendoncker. But every player deserves a chance under  Emery 

considering he wasn't on the bench its not that surprising ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

I don’t believe any Villa fan can offer any worthwhile reflection of him, simply because we have not seen enough of him to do so - however what puzzles is this:

Surely most of his cameo’s must have wetted your appetite to see more of him?

I always think he looks assured and just needs minutes to translate this into him becoming a really good player for us.

I can’t see any negatives in giving him the chance to do so?

I'm also in the "I don't get it" camp. I was pleased to see him yesterday as it means we may see him again. But I've never seen a performance from him that makes me want to see lots more, or lots less for that matter. He just hasn't had enough chances.

I found it odd that some people commented on his performance yesterday, he got a handful of minutes, literally no time for any conclusions. 

So I'm happy he's back in the thinking so I can start to form an opinion.

16 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I'm also in the "I don't get it" camp. I was pleased to see him yesterday as it means we may see him again. But I've never seen a performance from him that makes me want to see lots more, or lots less for that matter. He just hasn't had enough chances.

I found it odd that some people commented on his performance yesterday, he got a handful of minutes, literally no time for any conclusions. 

So I'm happy he's back in the thinking so I can start to form an opinion.

Exactly my point - how can we write him off, based upon a handful of cameo’s? I don’t know if he is going to prove good enough for the prem - I’m just quietly optimistic based upon what I have seen 👍🏻

7 hours ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

I think it’s the love of the underdog. The dream of redemption. Plus the fact that we spent a lot of money on him and most fans want to see him play before he leaves. 

Remember Alan Hutton, he went on to become a legend after initially being a member of the famous bomb - squad?

You just never know. It was touching to see see how much the crowds reaction meant to him. Every individual can relate to rejection. 

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

I also don’t really get it tbh…

At this point it’s become a bit of a joke I think. There are some that rate him, but it’s just more that he just hasn’t had a look in after coming here with such a strong reputation. 

Personally, I’d love to see him come good, but the fact he hasn’t had a sniff since getting here probably means he isn’t cutting the mustard in training. 

Be interesting to see how Emery uses him. 

Think he was treated disgracefully from the last administration like a few others. Its not like our midfield was even very good that he only got his 1st minutes of the season now

He actually looked better in his 6 minutes(added time included) than McGinn in his 30 minutes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Remember Alan Hutton, he went on to become a legend after initially being a member of the famous bomb - squad?

You just never know. It was touching to see see how much the crowds reaction meant to him. Every individual can relate to rejection. 

I agree with your sentiment, but Hutton is not a legend of Aston Villa

• Like 3

Â