Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, messi11 said:

No just dont rate him at all, he's not good enough to challenge Luiz, Ramsey and Mcginn. thats the truth! we need better competition 

That isn't the truth at all that is your opinion. People seem to confuse the two a lot on here.

• Like 1

I thought the five subs rule would be a good way of getting him playing time and be part of the regular playing first team again.

Yup, so Gerrard leaves him out completely. 🤷

35 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Veretout part tout

Exaclty he's literally had one start in the league under Gerrard if I recall. And yeah he made a mistake that led to a goal in that game but otherwise I thought he was largely our best player against united in the first half and felt he'd been hard done by. 

probably go to everton, run the midfield under lampard against gerrard next game at VP, score a goal and do a mad celebration in front of gerrard who then gets the sack after the game 😂 he would do good at a team in the prem, somewhere like west ham, everton, crystal palace. dosent look like he is going to be here much longer :(

10 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Another £14m down the drain. Lange is under pressure now..alot of his signings are not coming off.

Hard to say when Stevie won’t or hardly plays some of them. 

10 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Another £14m down the drain. Lange is under pressure now..alot of his signings are not coming off.

You get the impression that Lange will fight back if push comes to shove. 

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Everytime Iv'e seen him play he's been as good as we have got.

True, it’s very weird. He’s always been quite good, and if you consider that’s always been with very little match time prior to these appearances on top of that. It’s all very strange. 

46 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

2 managers now haven't given him a chance 

One has since been sacked and the other doesn’t know how his best team/style/plan and plays players out of position, drops the club captain, has a crush on spud head McGinn and has no clue how to get the best out of players like Buendia. 

Im not saying Sanson isn’t partially to blame but he’s never been given a solid chance yet so I’m hesitant to fully blame him.

Watkins, Ings, McGinn, Coutinho, Konsa, Luiz, etc… all blow hot and cold, some are colder more often than others yet all get given sufficient game time and chances. That doesn’t tell me Sanson isn’t good enough, it tells me the managers judgment is not to be trusted. 

He got injured and was unavailable for a long time under Smith. Pre season when he was on the pitch he looked much better than McGinn and Ramsey in terms of keeping the ball and keeping it ticking over quickly. Two things we really lacked yesterday.

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Just gone to Marseilles, top player. Sanson will have a good career too, Italy might not be a bad move for him either.

He went for quite a cheap price as well? Thought he would have fetched more than that.

Â