Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

13 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Morgan Sanson should get a chance because he's a very good midfielder that we paid money for.

He's a player that should be able to come in and do a job from the off, although a run of games will help him and is what he has missed since joining.

Carney is a young player who needs to be slowly introduced to the team, like Ramsey was last season.

Which is exactly what Gerrard is doing.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think this manager has a similar policy. Watkins and McGinn no way should have finished that match last night and will start again Sunday 

That’s a bit unfair. As has been mentioned we had 2 enforced subs due to injury and then had 10 men so had to bring a defensive player on.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That’s a bit unfair. As has been mentioned we had 2 enforced subs due to injury and then had 10 men so had to bring a defensive player on.

Konsa was sent off in the 87th minute. Was a lot of times to make a 3rd change before that

A sub might have stopped Konsa getting a red card

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I can't see him getting a chance this weekend. I think JJ will stay as an 8, he is in brilliant form and Gerrard wouldn't want to ruin it. Traore will replace Buendia if he is out. 

Personally, I would start Sanson and push JJ in to one of the 10s if Emi is injured. Keep BT on the bench for last 30 if needed.

2 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Personally, I would start Sanson and push JJ in to one of the 10s if Emi is injured. Keep BT on the bench for last 30 if needed.

I thought this would've been a good option the other night to bring on Sanson and push Ramsey into the 10 role. 

Â