Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

59 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

By the badly translated remarks from the Marseille fans in that Twitter thread, he had a stinker of a game at the weekend. 

They’ve just been talking about this rumour on TalkSPORT and their transfer journo says he called someone he knows ‘close’ to Villa and they didn’t give him any info, therefore he’s deduced it must be happening or we’d deny it. Outstanding journalism, I hope he gets paid well for that. 

Nothing new.....all fish stink.....they want to get off their Perch

To anyone who says certain signings aren't a priority now and can wait until summer don't forget last years' FFP is bundled in with this year, so it shouldn't make a difference unless a selling club is desperate to hold on in January.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Milik in. Sanson out for Marseille. They need the money according to the journalist who broke the story. 

personally i say we just buy milik. decent striker, right age, near end of contract so must be cheap-ish

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Do you think he would get a starting plaice straight away?

Full strength team selection its unlikely, Just depends who's fit/still carrying illness from recent COVID isolation 

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Full strength team selection its unlikely, Just depends who's fit/still carrying illness from recent COVID isolation 

giphy.gif

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

What part of the 10 first team players that recently tested positive for COV19 did you miss? 😂

I asked if he would get a 'plaice' straight away 😉🤫

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Popped in for some transfer speculation and all I see is fish puns. I’ve haddock enough of this, I’m outta weir. 

Did the exact same. Scanned through the pages and saw Villalad being quoted a lot and questioned on his logic, then came the fish puns. I'll leave this thread for a bit I think.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2021 at 10:45, sne said:

Might not be a next level player but would be a good addition to the squad and a clear improvement on Hourihane and Nakamba and make us much less vulnerable if we get injuries.

Not watched Marseille a whole lot the last few seasons but IMO he's one of those who is not fantastic at anything but pretty good at most things. A solid 6.5-7/10 player every week.

Not sure I'd pay anywhere close to the touted £20m thou considering the finances in Ligue 1 and Marseille needing money badly and him only having 18 months left on his contract. Maybe if we could get Amavi and Thauvin in as well for that sum (both are out of contract in the summer).

But before I leave... 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Bring him home.

21 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Did the exact same. Scanned through the pages and saw Villalad being quoted a lot and questioned on his logic, then came the fish puns. I'll leave this thread for a bit I think.

Don’t blame you mate. These lot keep singing the same old tuna. 

• Haha 3

Â