Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was Barkley at City at one point? Or am I mixing him up with another Class, young English midfielder who kind of went into obscurity there?

Either way, if he can put in a Liverpool esque performance tonight we are laughing.

Rodwell you’re thinking about 

Edited by Giro
  • Like 1

Was Barkley at City at one point? Or am I mixing him up with another Class, young English midfielder who kind of went into obscurity there?

Either way, if he can put in a Liverpool esque performance tonight we are laughing.

Jack Rodwell, another Everton prodigy. 

• Like 2

Think you're confusing him with Rodwell. Never had Barkley's level of talent, but that was a period where City desperately needed homegrown players on their books, so they signed him and Scott Sinclair among others.Incredibly, Rodwell is on Sheffield United's books at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Think you're confusing him with Rodwell. Never had Barkley's level of talent, but that was a period where City desperately needed homegrown players on their books, so they signed him and Scott Sinclair among others.Incredibly, Rodwell is on Sheffield United's books at the moment.

Thats the one, where is he these days?

EDIT : Just saw the last part.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN