Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

On 16/01/2021 at 18:18, Kingman said:

Never understood this free hit/free game thing?.. 

You either win or get bummed with the goal  difference 

You've never heard of a draw before, then!

Which I would bite someone's hand off for right now

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Don't football pitches get covered with a hug tent like thing when the weather is going to be awful?

Ye that's what I'd have thought. Just interesting that Blackburn was called off given it's near Manchester and it's a former premier league ground.

Hope we turn up. Got a proper shit week. Stuck on a very physically demanding job, working 13 hours a day, got stomach pains and wonder if it's covid or hernia. Have to live at a corona facility as well.

Please turn up or I might top myself.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

You've never heard of a draw before, then!

Which I would bite someone's hand off for right now

You know whats being referred to by the terminology "Free Hit" 

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd rather be away to Man City after a covid outbreak and combine 2 likely defeats into 1, than be away to say Sheffield United after covid and risk a fatigue-inspired defeat and still have to face Man City away some other time.

You know what happened last time we went to Manchester 😉

Cant see any possible way we win this but theres always a freak result every season, City wont win every game from now until the end of the season but the omens aren't good.

As others have said its really a free hit, get some match fitness back into the legs and see where we are at performance wise while not being too down beat on the result, just need to keep it to a 1 or 2 goal deficit, 4-5 goals against could easily dent the confidence.