VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

Ronnie Defeo died a couple of weeks back. He lived in a house in new york and killed 6 members of his family. The Lutz’s moved into the house and capitalised on the murders with The Amityville Horror. 

31 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Ronnie Defeo died a couple of weeks back. He lived in a house in new york and killed 6 members of his family. The Lutz’s moved into the house and capitalised on the murders with The Amityville Horror. 

That's all happened in the last two weeks?

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's all happened in the last two weeks?

Yeah. In the following weeks a number of films and a reboot has happened. Oh and a standard lamp was possessed. It was a busy couple of weeks in Amityville. 

• Like 1

Defeo didn't do it. A demon did. According to him anyway. Or someone else. Depending on when you asked him.

He did give us this great quote though, about why he hated his mother.

My mother was a lousy cook. She cooked up some brown shit in a bowl. It looked like shit and it smelled like shit... if you had to eat it, it would taste like shit

I can only hear those words in the impression of Defeo that they did on the Amityville episodes on Last Podcast.

• Like 1

Pete The Reet(ard) on WM will be collecting a stool and length of rope for tonight's phone in after hearing the Worthington news.

15 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Pete The Reet(ard) on WM will be collecting a stool and length of rope for tonight's phone in after hearing the Worthington news.

Proppa gent he was mate proppa gent, proppa Blues as well he was, you know worra mean him and Kenny Burns and Tarantino, they was the best Blues team ever, should’ve won the cup in  75 except we was robbed mate. I’m in me 70s now and I was there, terrible decision, we was that good we would’ve won the cup if they had not robbed us mate, I bet skip is devastated mate can you get skip  on mate for tomorrow night mate, propppa Blues skip is.....

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Jessica Walter dead :( Played two of the best TV characters of the last 20 years, Lucille Bluth and Malory Archer

Had to look her up, as I'd (inevitably) never heard of her. The only thing I'd seen with her in was 'Play Misty For Me'. 

• Like 1

In a slight twist to this thread, Rainford Hugh Perry has had his 85th birthday, confirms he has two new albums in the pipeline and believes he will live to be 500 as he doesn’t do and has never done, cocaine.

Good boy, Rainford. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Not perhaps a household name, but to anyone who may have watched the YouTube channel, Claude Callegari, who was on Arsenal Fan TV has died aged 58.

Is Arsenal Fan TV killing people?

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is Arsenal Fan TV killing people?

From what i gather, this Claude geezer made a derogatory/racist comment about Son (spurs player) last summer. Robbie of AFTV allegedly dropped him as a pundit after some (or one) sponsor of their YouTube channel withdrew their funding. 

I don't know whether arsenal was his life or his escape from all the crap covid has thrown our way, or he was simply missing going to games but at least he had a spot on their fans channel to get his fix.

Either way, this again highlights the importance of recognising mental health issues. As usual, there are a few twitter trolls saying Robbie has blood on his hands, or others saying Claude was crap anyway and wouldn't be missed.

Sad.

He made a racist remark which I'd never heard of at the time but he was brazen in how he said it and then defended himself like it wasn't a problem

They were right to kick him off

Arsenal fan TV in general do seem the epitome of what I think about a lot of football fans during the lockdown where my interaction with them is largely on twitter and on here - how much do they actually like football? They're so invested to their football club and yet they get no enjoyment from them, it's not good for their mental health, it's not an arsenal thing it's every club including I think several on here, the way in which football provides a vent is changing and not for the better, there are an increasing number of people that I think should just walk away and take a breather, myself included when watching England, I get absolutely no enjoyment from it and spend half the game wondering why I do it to myself 

Edit - his racist remark

Spoiler

He said "DVD is going off" a racial stereotype that Asian people sell fake DVDs

Edited by villa4europe