Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Sounds like a few noses are beginning to suss hogan out, based on his last few, "couldn't be arsed" performances. 

Anyway, take a look at this bit of paranoid obsession !

Screenshot_20200727-150407_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Sounds like a few noses are beginning to suss hogan out, based on his last few, "couldn't be arsed" performances. 

Anyway, take a look at this bit of paranoid obsession !

Screenshot_20200727-150407_Chrome.jpg

Serious answer, it was covered in depth at the time, and has been explained by Hawkeye. So there's literally nothing else to say. It was one point. That one game being different could trigger all sorts of possibilities.

We've also been on the wrong end of VAR far more times than we've benefitted from it this season. If it was a conspiracy then we wouldn't have been **** over by it those times.

• Like 2

Its the immaturity of them that is funny. Most can't even admit Grealish is a good player. Its blind jealously, something you'd expect from a child.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Its the immaturity of them that is funny. Most can't even admit Grealish is a good player. Its blind jealously, something you'd expect from a child.

Greasy and Mungs is the height of sophisticated humour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

“That prat Smith”

Promotion, cup final and securing safety in PL in space of 18 months.

I wonder what adjectives they use to describe their own procession of so called managers.

It's typical of their small time, small heath mentality. They also call him "bacon face". 

I know i shouldn't do it (for fear of being called obsessed) but i pop back now and again to that forum and the Hawkeye bitching still rumbles on  even now ! Another son of the sty wants Bournemouth to appeal.....also, arsenal should be ashamed of not trying at VP esp. when they beat liverpool and citeh the week before....also vile played other teams that were not only on the beach but were oiled up and sipping sangria....

All this foaming at their collective mouth whilst their own team's dilemma hardly raises any comments.

Perhaps they're used to it....after all they break yer 'eart.

At least they retain the "drinking in town/proppa brummie" trophy to put in the trillion trophy cabinet.

• Like 1

Karanka's agreed to join them according to the BBC citing BBC WM as their source, this is surprising as yesterday 'we are birmingham' who are usually very reliable for news on them said it wasn't happening, and they were turning their attention elsewhere.

Â