Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 27/07/2020 at 15:07, mottaloo said:

Sounds like a few noses are beginning to suss hogan out, based on his last few, "couldn't be arsed" performances. 

Anyway, take a look at this bit of paranoid obsession !

Screenshot_20200727-150407_Chrome.jpg

I take it that the poster merseypete is a born and bred Brummie??

''All us Blues fans are from the City. All them Vile fans are plastic and from outta town''

Or perhaps he doesn't post in that thread.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Karanka's agreed to join them according to the BBC citing BBC WM as their source, this is surprising as yesterday 'we are birmingham' who are usually very reliable for news on them said it wasn't happening, and they were turning their attention elsewhere.

Maybe Small Heath increased his salary after he turned them down.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Karanka's agreed to join them according to the BBC citing BBC WM as their source, this is surprising as yesterday 'we are birmingham' who are usually very reliable for news on them said it wasn't happening, and they were turning their attention elsewhere.

This is either going to be genius or a disaster no in between. 

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is either going to be genius or a disaster no in between. 

They’ve got no good players and very little money, I can’t see it going well. 

Karanka is way better than what I was expecting them to appoint tbh (Nigel Clough or Nigel Adkins). I assume he's been given assurances he'll get a decent chunk of Bellingham money to spend.

Last season they sold Che Adams for 15m and hardly spent anything.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Karanka is way better than what I was expecting them to appoint tbh (Nigel Clough or Nigel Adkins). I assume he's been given assurances he'll get a decent chunk of Bellingham money to spend.

Last season they sold Che Adams for 15m and hardly spent anything.

I very much doubt they will spend a lot of it given the way they are losing money.

Seen a few suggestions from their fans that they're going to be getting help from Mendes because of his connection with Karanka, they also think they'll have a chance of getting some of Spurs better younger players because of Mourinho. If you look at their squad they've only got about fourteen or fifteen senior players and they might lose a few of those, Sunjic and Pedersen, so they've got a lot of work to do in a short space of time.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I very much doubt they will spend a lot of it given the way they are losing money.

They will probbaly rely on loans from clubs like arsenal chelsea etc and maybe a couple krunjic type signings

On 27/07/2020 at 10:07, mottaloo said:

Sounds like a few noses are beginning to suss hogan out, based on his last few, "couldn't be arsed" performances. 

Anyway, take a look at this bit of paranoid obsession !

Screenshot_20200727-150407_Chrome.jpg

Might not be such a kook after after all :P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They will probbaly rely on loans from clubs like arsenal chelsea etc and maybe a couple krunjic type signings

Too be fair to them, the loan market is one area they have utilised well for many years. 

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Karanka is a good manager, boring but solid, exactly what they at that scab hole. 

A tony pulis but with a foreign name.

He is solid manager but he does have a tantrum if doesnt get his way

Karanka now officially confirmed as their head coach. They must have promised him funds, wouldn't be surprised to seem them spending big gambling on promotion, only to miss out and end up in more trouble with the EFL.

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is he taking the piss? There is literally no history to speak of. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53613208

I mean, I know the first job of a new player or coach is to give the usual soundbites to the fans but...those are the words of a cabbage.

He'll fit in perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â