Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

God the absolute embarassment. Indistinguishablefrom satire. 

So glad it's blues that have done this. Just the most cringeworthy, small time thing a professional football club has ever done. Great inspiration to all the little bluenose juniors that if you work hard, you might be able to GTFO of Birmingham City before you turn 18 as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

I notice Bellingham has already changed his profile pictures on his social media to him in a Dortmund kit and changed the club he plays for in his bios to Borussia Dortmund.

I suspect he now has someone running his social media pages given the spotlight now on him 

I've been checking our youth players instagrams recently looking out for contract news and you see him and his brother leaving comments, so think it's him at the moment, maybe the more his profile raises someone else will take it over for him. Will be interesting to see how he gets on, his former club probably haven't done him any favors, now there's going to be even more pressure on him with all the attention that this retiring of the shirt has caused.

One of the many great things about being a Villa fan is that no matter how shit we are doing, that rabble down the road will always find a way to embarrass themselves more than we ever could

• Like 1

Apparently they've spoken to Heckingbottom about becoming their manager, he was a disaster at Leeds, Hughton and Jokanović already turned them down and Karanka wants reassurances about their ambition before he agrees, he already turned them down in 2017, not sure why now would be any different, he can surely do better.

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Karanka is a known diva bit like Bielsa. Doesn't get his way he will walk out. Cant seeing them having a budget for him

Never liked Karanka. Always seemed a bit of a bellend 

• Like 1

In terms of Bellingham himself, he seems like a decent kid and he has made the right move. I hope he does well. 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

In terms of Bellingham himself, he seems like a decent kid and he has made the right move. I hope he does well. 

Hopefully he settles, it’s a big move to a foreign country at 17. 

Bellingham ? Couldn't give a toss about him, but if he did do well and become a world beater then watch out for SHA claiming reflected glory for years and years !

By the way,  whenever i did go on on sha forum they appear not to know much about this site, rather they reference H&V (or HIV as they call it) for any snooping they do on what villa fans are saying about them. 

Edited by mottaloo

5 hours ago, useless said:

I notice Bellingham has already changed his profile pictures on his social media to him in a Dortmund kit and changed the club he plays for in his bios to Borussia Dortmund.

But he does play for Borussia Dortmund. They are literally his employer.  

• Like 1

Â