Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Is he taking the piss? There is literally no history to speak of. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53613208

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

"A history that i know nothing about because there is nothing"

Better appointment that i thought they would. They will have money im sure of it.

Are u guys not right in the head?

Their Stadium is even called "Trillion Trophy Stadium".

Are u trying to tell me they don't have any Trophies with a stadium name like that??

nick offerman smile GIF

• Haha 3

How do they always manage to get a half decent manager?

Karanka has his faults, but he's still a pretty good manager for the Championship.

A team just scraping survival getting him is a great result for them to be honest.

Baffling

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

How do they always manage to get a half decent manager?

Karanka has his faults, but he's still a pretty good manager for the Championship.

A team just scraping survival getting him is a great result for them to be honest.

Baffling

Probably using them as a stepping stone to build up his reputation again. He has a close relationship with Mourinho too so i expect they will loan some youngsters fro. Spurs.

Cant see them struggling like this year.

They've got someone with money backing them, that's why they get decent managers and spend quite a bit. Their problems is that they keep messing it up, when Rowett was doing well they decided it wasn't good enough, and sacked him, and then did the same to Monk. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened to Karanka.

On 30/07/2020 at 09:40, Genie said:

He’s been out of work for 18 months hasn’t he? Probably took this as getting desperate for a new job.

The only possible explanation, for me too.

Karanka, not their first or their last manager to answer to the name *anka!:) 

image.jpeg.dbaaf7a71d7857b0ba243f329f228dc5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Since Rowett left they have had as many managers as Watford in that time 

Looking more and more like a terrible decision after each passing month, sacking rowett.

4 hours ago, useless said:

They've got someone with money backing them, that's why they get decent managers and spend quite a bit. Their problems is that they keep messing it up, when Rowett was doing well they decided it wasn't good enough, and sacked him, and then did the same to Monk. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened to Karanka.

They haven’t got someone with money backing them, they are in debt up to their eye balls and have taken out a loan against the ground. Nobody knows who owns them but whoever it is certainly isn’t backing them finanicially.

If you believe that Almajir/often partizan blogger, someone known as 'Mr King' has been backing them, their CEO 'Dong' who makes all the decisions was put in place by him so he's practically running the club,despite not passing any of the EFL tests. The problem they've got is if he walks away they will be in trouble, there's also question marks as to where he gets his money from, can't remember all the details but think he's been involved in money laundering and can't go back to China. If it's true I'm sure they'd be trouble if the EFL were to look into it, it's not a good thing for them.

2 hours ago, useless said:

If you believe that Almajir/often partizan blogger, someone known as 'Mr King' has been backing them, their CEO 'Dong' who makes all the decisions was put in place by him so he's practically running the club,despite not passing any of the EFL tests. The problem they've got is if he walks away they will be in trouble, there's also question marks as to where he gets his money from, can't remember all the details but think he's been involved in money laundering and can't go back to China. If it's true I'm sure they'd be trouble if the EFL were to look into it, it's not a good thing for them.

Just wait and see the horror that is their accounts when they are released in the first week of January.

I don't know anything about finances but wouldn't be surprised to see them in Admin at some point, unless they can somehow get promoted, which doesn't seem very likely. At some point the debts will catch up with them.

1 minute ago, useless said:

I don't know anything about finances but wouldn't be surprised to see them in Admin at some point, unless they can somehow get promoted, which doesn't seem very likely. At some point the debts will catch up with them.

Trust me nobody is putting money in the debts just keep building and sooner or later they will become unserviceable.

I’ve been predicting administration for a couple of years but player sales like Che Adam and now Bellingham have kept them afloat, it won’t keep happening, sooner or later they will be in trouble. At one point they were spending 140% of their income on wages!

So for ever £1 of income the club generated £1.40 went out on wages, that is insanity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Trust me nobody is putting money in the debts just keep building and sooner or later they will become unserviceable.

I’ve been predicting administration for a couple of years but player sales like Che Adam and now Bellingham have kept them afloat, it won’t keep happening, sooner or later they will be in trouble. At one point they were spending 140% of their income on wages!

So for ever £1 of income the club generated £1.40 went out on wages, that is insanity.

Ahhhh, retiring his shirt makes sense now, it wasn't his contributions on the pitch but the fact that his fee has kept them afloat.

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably using them as a stepping stone to build up his reputation again. He has a close relationship with Mourinho too so i expect they will loan some youngsters fro. Spurs.

Cant see them struggling like this year.

Not having a go, but I've seen this line a lot in recent years. 'They'll be good because they've signed Jota and Harlee Dean'. 'They'll be good because Garry Monk is their manager'. 'They'll be good because they can spend the Che Adams money'.

My expectation is that they will be more or less as shit as they always are. Promising youngsters from Spurs are not a guarantee of success. Josh Onomah was a very promising youngster from Spurs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not having a go, but I've seen this line a lot in recent years. 'They'll be good because they've signed Jota and Harlee Dean'. 'They'll be good because Garry Monk is their manager'. 'They'll be good because they can spend the Che Adams money'.

My expectation is that they will be more or less as shit as they always are. Promising youngsters from Spurs are not a guarantee of success. Josh Onomah was a very promising youngster from Spurs.

Funnily if situation was reversed the same posters be saying we are favourites for relegation 

I remember they signed Jota and some people said was best player in championship and would destroy us. We probably finished 25 points ahead of them

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Funnily if situation was reversed the same posters be saying we are favourites for relegation 

I remember they signed Jota and some people said was best player in championship and would destroy us. We probably finished 25 points ahead of them

Jota is a perfectly reasonable player at Championship level, but their problem hasn't been getting individual players who are good at the club. Bellingham, Adams, Jutkiewicz, Jota, Colin, Pedersen, even Maghoma - these are decent or in some cases very good players for that level. Their problems have instead been firstly, that they have no squad depth, and secondly that the whole club has a loser's mentality. The former is going to be made worse by their financial problems and probably not much alleviated by kids from Spurs U23's. The second just never seems to get better no matter what, for some reason.

Â