Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Okay, ventured onto their board. So apparently alongside Jack being called Greasy, Mings is now known as Mungs. Is that a thing? Why is this a thing? When did this become a thing?

Why are they so pathetic?

Even that's shit.  Do it properly and call him Alf Garnett word. What a bunch of flickwits. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Even that's shit.  Do it properly and call him Alf Garnett word. What a bunch of flickwits. 

Wow, didn't think that would be on the profanity filter! Good job I didn't want to talk about the bloke who knocks out a horse in Blazing Saddles. 

Edited by sidcow

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

All fan bases have them. Calls for us to sign Poch and Pulisic this January.

a little off topic, but when the NBC soccer guys did their podcast about who they might try to tempt for us (a review of each team), one of them actually suggested Pulisic. Granted, this was from before the restart and he has gone completely above our level but still. 

Anyways, Its good to see other fan bases realize what goofs this lot are with the retirement of #22. Laughing stock to say the least

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The thing is barring Bellingham gardner and crowley i dont even know any if their team as its that shit

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I expect them to rename the stadium to St. Bellingham next 

Well the ground is St Bellends in honour of everyone associated with the Shiite hole

Edited by stewiek2

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I've figured out why Small Heath have retired the number 22 shirt. They've only got 21 players left on the books 🤣

I thought it was because that was the amount of season ticket holders they have. After a quick google check i was wrong as its 18. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm genuinely struggling to breathe. Streams of tears and snot and my belly is in agony. This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I feel silly for how long I’ve been chuckling at it now, I can’t get over it. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm actually embarrassed for them. Who thought that this would be a good idea? The likes of Steven Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes even gabby for us never got their shirts retired after spending careers at their clubs yet jude Bellingham wo decided to leave before his beloved club were even safe from league 1 and they've retired his shirt 😂 

They probably see the club is trending on Twitter and think it’s a good thing.  
Maybe they retired the number because they got a big (ish) fee? 

Â