Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

LOL

That's the deluded guy from x factor that came every year only to become a laughing stock! Small heath fan.....this is just gold!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

I've took one for the team and popped over to sha forum. I can summarise their opinions in to just the following words :

spawny......Hawkeye.....sheff utd....Greasy.......

and that pretty much sums their wailing up, over numerous, numerous pages.

Saved ya'll the trouble 😂

Now go and wash yourself down in Anti-bac and consider booking yourself in for a test tomorrow. 

• Haha 2

I just f**king hate them. I also hate our club being run by an absolute chunt. Please God can we have a good season next season. One where we actually threaten to do something other than getting relegated.

My favourite.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Can you just IMAGINE the wailing and gnashing of teeth from these inbreds after today's result?

So **** delicious 😁

The lads I work with have had to throw away all the jokes that they’ve spent the past month or two writing. It’s glorious. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Haha 2

Will somebody please.....PLEASE spare a thought for the glorious Cov City who have been denied the certain kickings they were going to give us next season ??

Now all they have left is competing in the "we hate da vile more than you" cup at the sty !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

They’ve not done something stupid for about 48 hours. I am disappointed.

Which usually means they are working something spectacular, sit back and wait, the shit show will resume after the interval.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Guess we can sell them Hogan now. But obvisouly they have the Bellingham miney now so we want a handsome fee from them

Not sure they will be spending much of that, think it will go to paying to run the club. They are losing so much money.

Â