Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Did anyone see the video of them circulating pre game yesterday. A bunch of their fans tried to protest. They started shouting at the CEOs car that he is a Cu**. Then some gobshite bird scream “stay classy”... it’s hilarious 

• Haha 1

I didn't believe when I heard it.

Their reaction was already over the top. A mass celebration from fans and the club that they're selling an incredible prospect.

Genuinely the most embarrassing thing I can remember from a club. Great that it's Blues.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, useless said:

You don't have to pay a tranfer fee for youngsters that haven't signed a professional contract, and players aren't allowed to sign a contract until they're seventeen, as soon as Bellingham turned seventeed he signed a professional deal with them so they'd receive a transfer fee for him, if he wanted to he could have refused to sign that professonal deal and gone to Dortmund and small heath would have only received a small compensation fee, and Bellingham himself would have made more money from the deal, he's basically earned them tens of millions when he didn't have to.

No reason to retire his jersey, but still a decent gesture from him. Their problem is that they'll probably just waste the money.

Yeah let's hope they waste it! First up Hogan for knock down price of £15 mil

On bellingham i might be biased but did he look as good as grealish when grealish first started?

Grealish started in premier league and i think did better. I dont see how he is worth 25m with the stats

Yes the boy has talent and yes potentially he could go on to be a fantastic player.... but any player can get a career ending injury at any time (im not for one minute suggesting that's what i wish). Yet these lot are going on like he has won everything in the game and just been named the ballon d'or winner.

Its just incredible how tinpot they are, and every time they open there mouths it gets worse and worse to the point where you cannot believe how low they stoop! They are the laughing stock of world football at the minute and even their fans who will put up any old reason as an excuse are actually embarrassed about it! 

10 hours ago, useless said:

You don't have to pay a tranfer fee for youngsters that haven't signed a professional contract, and players aren't allowed to sign a contract until they're seventeen, as soon as Bellingham turned seventeed he signed a professional deal with them so they'd receive a transfer fee for him, if he wanted to he could have refused to sign that professonal deal and gone to Dortmund and small heath would have only received a small compensation fee, and Bellingham himself would have made more money from the deal, he's basically earned them tens of millions when he didn't have to.

No reason to retire his jersey, but still a decent gesture from him. Their problem is that they'll probably just waste the money.

They've already spent it to pay the debt off. It's only to stay it off though as again end of next season the debt will be there again.

Just now, leighavfc said:

Yes the boy has talent and yes potentially he could go on to be a fantastic player.... but any player can get a career ending injury at any time (im not for one minute suggesting that's what i wish). Yet these lot are going on like he has won everything in the game and just been named the ballon d'or winner.

Its just incredible how tinpot they are, and every time they open there mouths it gets worse and worse to the point where you cannot believe how low they stoop! They are the laughing stock of world football at the minute and even their fans who will put up any old reason as an excuse are actually embarrassed about it! 

This is what i mean when grealish was first started i dont recall their being this sort of hype.

Its laughable

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

On bellingham i might be biased but did he look as good as grealish when grealish first started?

Grealish started in premier league and i think did better. I dont see how he is worth 25m with the stats

I haven't seen him much, but by all accounts yes he is better than Jack when he first started. PLus Jack didn't start for the first team until he was about 19 or 20 IIRC

Not that that proves Bellingham is better or anything, but I think he was better at 17 than Jack was. Nobody was offering us £25m for Grealish when he was 17 (which is probably a good thing!)

I don't think there is any doubt that Bellingham is indeed a very very exciting prospect. And I think trying to suggest he's not that good is a bit premature and makes us look a bit petty.

However he could be the next Lionel Messi and it doesn't make the pathetic nonsense coming out of Birmingham City over the past week about him any better. They are a total embarrassment

12 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Yeah it's stupid, but that's the reasoning I think.

A friend from the other side also told me he has a brother and its an attempt to keep the family on side so they will hopefully get another big windfall from him, no idea how true this is mind

Although I read the official twitter account saying you cant take the boy out of Birmingham......isn't he from Hagley?

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Why stop there? Why not just go the whole hog and rename the club Bellendingham City FC.

Fixed.

• Like 1

I notice Bellingham has already changed his profile pictures on his social media to him in a Dortmund kit and changed the club he plays for in his bios to Borussia Dortmund.

22 minutes ago, useless said:

I notice Bellingham has already changed his profile pictures on his social media to him in a Dortmund kit and changed the club he plays for in his bios to Borussia Dortmund.

Why wouldn't he? 😐 

He changed them yesterday actually just the day after he was sitting in the middle of their pitch in the dark and giving interviews talking about 'once a blue aways a blue'.

• Haha 1

Â