Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Its so laughable how they call us lucky, spawny etc. They have just about avoided relegation over the last 4 years finishing 19,19,17 and 20th.

There was that last minute goal at Bolton to save them, points deduction after it was known they were safe and wouldnt get relegated by it, the debacle this season of being found guilty without punishment, the late goal against Charlton the other week. And hogan who couldnt hit a barn door for us pratically saves them... they really are the lucky ones here...

I also wish we would stop loaning them players, it f**s me off no end that we help them like this... unless they are paying ridiculous fees/loan fees then tell them where to go!!

I hate them with a passion i really do.. but tbh i wouldnt want them to go out of business as i enjoy us giving them a spanking every time we play them over the last decade or so. The fans are as deluded as you will ever meet, its hillarious that the only thing they can come up with is "we have won a trophy this century". Yes fair point but they literally have NOTHING else to say to us....

Ahh well hopefully them and Cov can have a nice sing along in their shared hell hole next season whilst the proper clubs in the Midlands do battle at the top table. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leighavfc said:

Its so laughable how they call us lucky, spawny etc. They have just about avoided relegation over the last 4 years finishing 19,19,17 and 20th.

There was that last minute goal at Bolton to save them, points deduction after it was known they were safe and wouldnt get relegated by it, the debacle this season of being found guilty without punishment, the late goal against Charlton the other week. And hogan who couldnt hit a barn door for us pratically saves them... they really are the lucky ones here...

I also wish we would stop loaning them players, it f**s me off no end that we help them like this... unless they are paying ridiculous fees/loan fees then tell them where to go!!

I hate them with a passion i really do.. but tbh i wouldnt want them to go out of business as i enjoy us giving them a spanking every time we play them over the last decade or so. The fans are as deluded as you will ever meet, its hillarious that the only thing they can come up with is "we have won a trophy this century". Yes fair point but they literally have NOTHING else to say to us....

Ahh well hopefully them and Cov can have a nice sing along in their shared hell hole next season whilst the proper clubs in the Midlands do battle at the top table. 

Also forgetting the crook Wagner playing the under 16s against them to gift them a result 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Why do Blues fans think Karanka will be their next manager?

No money, poor squad, no fight?

Surely there are much better jobs than that

Yeah he'd be quite a coup for them tbh. Got Boro up from mid table into top 6 two seasons running and then had Forest 7th when he was sacked mid season.

Would probably do similar to Rowett if he took over.

59 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I am keeping quiet until after Sunday is done and dusted and if we stay up then all the noses i know will be getting it back with both barrels on social media.

There is one particular nose who i work with and he is the soundest bloke i know so it annoys me incredibly when he tries to shoe horn a dig at Grealish for literally anything, sometimes not even football related. Stock market takes a dive ? Bet Greasy would dive quicker ! Lockdown rules broken ? Yeah but Greasy blah blah blah....that song Bang bang, you shot me down ? Here's a video of Greasy fainting in the box to it. Bloke cheats death in a car crash ?...yeah but Greasy would cheat it twice and then whinge at the paramedics, arms out.....

I pray to God we make it cos he's then gonna get battered on Facebook ! 

Sound loser more like. He probably has grealish posters on his walls

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

There is one particular nose who i work with and he is the soundest bloke i know

I refuse to believe this statement. You must hang around with some real scum....murderers, serial rapists.

Edited by stuart_75
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Why do Blues fans think Karanka will be their next manager?

No money, poor squad, no fight?

Surely there are much better jobs than that

All fan bases have them. Calls for us to sign Poch and Pulisic this January.

• Haha 1

Link to Karanka has come from as reliable as a source as you can get for them, so I think there's definitely something in it, at least to the exent that there's been talks. That said I'd be surprised if he took the job considering his reputation for falling out with people and the stories of that Dong interfering with the football side of things, there'd surely be a falling out, as happened with Monk and Rowett.

Bellingham has been racially abused online and West Midlands Police investigating. Hopefully not another Villa clearing in the woods after the Zaha incident 

Absolute disgusting 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bellingham has been racially abused online and West Midlands Police investigating. Hopefully not another Villa clearing in the woods after the Zaha incident 

Absolute disgusting 

I thought that as well but checked it out and it’s appears to be a Man Utd “fan”, thankfully.

32 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I thought that as well but checked it out and it’s appears to be a Man Utd “fan”, thankfully.

From Tamworth I'd say...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

They've retired the number 22  :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

They are so hilariously tinpot. 

Was just about to post the same🤣 I thought it was being messed with when i first seen it.

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

They've retired the number 22  :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

They are so hilariously tinpot. 

No, surely not. 

The reaction of their fans to a kid, who has played 40 games and jumped ship as soon as possible, is remarkable. 

They almost see it as a source of pride that they've sold him. Haha their mentality can't be beat.

Â