Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, B30Villa said:

Wigan need to win the appeal against the 12 points deduction otherwise blues are safe

Yep that Charlton equaliser really ballsed things up because they still need to beat Leeds to be able to finish above Blues, but now Wigan -12 points can’t also do it.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

If Luton and Charlton ein their last games small heath could be relegated if they lose?

A draw will be enough for sha to survive.

Luton got Blackburn H

Charlton got Leeds A

Blues have Derby H

Wednesday aren't out of it yet if they get deducted points, only eight points above the relegation zone, we could have a weird situation where Wednesday fall into the bottom three after being deducted points, but are then save by another team, Wigan being deducted points. Wednesday have to beat Middlesbrough first though, if they lose that then can't finish above Wigan. EFL have made a mess of the situation.

Just seen that this will be the third time in four seasons, and the fourth time since 2014, that they will go in to the final game of the season with a chance of going down, and they will probably survive yet again.

21 minutes ago, useless said:

Just seen that this will be the third time in four seasons, and the fourth time since 2014, that they will go in to the final game of the season with a chance of going down, and they will probably survive yet again.

Absolute piss takers I mean if I could take anything from them it would be an escape from almost certain death

On 18/07/2020 at 16:53, Genie said:

If Luton and Charlton ein their last games small heath could be relegated if they lose?

A draw will be enough for sha to survive.

On 18/07/2020 at 17:02, deeps said:

Luton got Blackburn H

Charlton got Leeds A

Blues have Derby H

In true flukey SHA style, I imagine they will lose, Luton will win but Charlton will draw and SHA will stay up by 1 point.

As someone else said, if the season had 2 more games in it they'd be down.

• Like 2

On 19/07/2020 at 09:34, HongKongVillan said:

So Sha needs to lose to Wayne Ronney's Derby County

Luton to beat Blackburn

Charlton hopefully beating drunk up Leeds

Wigan to over turn their 12 pts deduction

Sheffield Wed to avoid point deduction

This is one epic way to flush a turd

Sheff Weds just need to beat Boro to overcome a 9 point deduction.

I can just see all of the results going the right way but Wigan going down by 1 point.

Â