Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 19/07/2020 at 11:57, useless said:

Charlton have already beat Leeds once this season.

Plus I know a few Leeds fans that wouldn't want to send Bowyer down being an ex Leeds fave. Not sure if that will have an effect on the Leeds players though. Probably not. Ignore me 🤔🙈.

I get we all think the Blues are lucky when it comes to escaping relegation but compared to how fortunate they think we are, with just about everything, is miniscule. They really are a scorned bunch! I think their right though, we are very lucky, very lucky we don't support that disgusting shower of s*!£€ 😊

25 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Plus I know a few Leeds fans that wouldn't want to send Bowyer down being an ex Leeds fave. Not sure if that will have an effect on the Leeds players though. Probably not. Ignore me 🤔🙈.

I get we all think the Blues are lucky when it comes to escaping relegation but compared to how fortunate they think we are, with just about everything, is miniscule. They really are a scorned bunch! I think their right though, we are very lucky, very lucky we don't support that disgusting shower of s*!£€ 😊

They are lucky in everything. Like that farcical cup win. They should have lost to Burnley? I think it was as they had a stonewall penalty not given

Done well to attract Karanka if that's true. He plays boring football but knows how to scrap result out at that level so will probably do a similar job to Gary Rowett. I assume if he's interested in the job a new manager will be getting a decent chunk of the 20m + rather than just have to rely on frees and season long loans as they did last summer despite selling Che Adams for about 15m.

So glad he went dortmund than united. I think uts a good move for him. Even if he is a blose fan Bellingham doesnt seem to be a Representative for Wellingborough like the gardner brothers for example 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I took from that - a **** mural?!

he had 1 season as a first team player, 43 games for the club...**** it why not build a statue

I know, that's all they've got to cling on to.....if he turns out to be a baller they will claim the reflected glory for years to come, especially if he gets picked for the full national squad before "greasy".

Then again, we ARE talking about a club that has the jasper carrott suite as one of it's main corporate hospitality rooms !! I mean....is he still alive....or ever funny ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I know, that's all they've got to cling on to.....if he turns out to be a baller they will claim the reflected glory for years to come, especially if he gets picked for the full national squad before "greasy".

Then again, we ARE talking about a club that has the jasper carrott suite as one of it's main corporate hospitality rooms !! I mean....is he still alive....or ever funny ??

Dont forget club legend Christophe Dugarry with a record of like 3 goals in 30 games

• Haha 3

It's just part of their overall small time mentality. A bluenose used to drink in the same pub as me and he came over to us and was talking about visiting the Nou Camp. Took the mick saying did you want to see a proper team etc. He said he visited the museum, looking at all the stuff then there in the corner was a programme... Birmingham v Barcelona... and he said i just stood and looked in awe for 5 mins and said to my mrs "Lo0k, the blues have played barcelona!" and couldn't believe it.

I said did you win? And he said oh no we got battered like 4-0. But we played them! Thats the sort of small time mentality you're dealing with. 

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It's just part of their overall small time mentality. A bluenose used to drink in the same pub as me and he came over to us and was talking about visiting the Nou Camp. Took the mick saying did you want to see a proper team etc. He said he visited the museum, looking at all the stuff then there in the corner was a programme... Birmingham v Barcelona... and he said i just stood and looked in awe for 5 mins and said to my mrs "Lo0k, the blues have played barcelona!" and couldn't believe it.

I said did you win? And he said oh no we got battered like 4-0. But we played them! Thats the sort of small time mentality you're dealing with. 

Haha

I also know a blues fan who mentioned this programme in the Barcelona museum with some pride. 

• Haha 2

Yeah, i  mean it's not like we've ever beaten them in a competitive game, is it ?

Super cup, you say ? Oh yeah.....so we got the trophy for that in our display cabinets.....but no programme from that game ?!? 

Shame on you Villa !

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Sounds like that bloser is living in the past. Something they all accuse us of doing. 

Well well well they are completely embarrasing themselves once again tonight.....

I hope they go down.. then the owners call in their loans... all 90 million + of them 🤣

Edited by leighavfc

10 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Well well well they are completely embarrasing themselves once again tonight.....

I hope they go down.. then the owners call in their loans... all 90 million + of them 🤣

Christ - what goblins. 

• Haha 2

Â