Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Where you getting this from I see nothing in the news?

The athletic have done a pretty damming article on them

https://theathletic.com/1643214/2020/03/06/special-investigation-birmingham-city-on-the-brink/

My favourite quote on there is... 

According to the club’s latest set of accounts filed in January, auditors warn of financial turmoil. The club’s liabilities exceed total assets by £56.6 million and auditors reported “material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt on the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.”

Edited by leighavfc
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

If they are found guilty a second time, I imagine the penalty will be far greater than the first time. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Couple of demotions would be funny.

Going out of business would be better so they can all **** off to Solihull Borough.

EDIT; Apologies to Solihull Borough 

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Calling it now - they'll be given a deduction that just keeps them from getting relegated and the money from Bellingham will be just enough to avoid bankruptcy 

Apparently Richard Wilford tweeting they have been cleared ffs!! 

I think that was pretty much expected, from what I'd read they were in trouble for not selling Che Adams in January of last year when the EFL had told them to raise money, but they were connfident of avoiding any punishment because they ended up selling him in the summer for more money anyway. Besides they were only threatened with a three point deduction anyway so wouldn't have made much difference.

Â