Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

WTF was all that shit posted before??? Utter bollocks if they've been cleared.

Who makes this garbage up?

Don't worry mate...remember, small heath are the gift that keeps giving so watch this space for their next, inevitable balls up !!

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Don't worry mate...remember, small heath are the gift that keeps giving so watch this space for their next, inevitable balls up !!

I hope they all get coronavirus on top the syphilis

• Haha 2

I remember that 2017 summer well....some on here petrified because they signed Stockdale (I believe he's still on their books), Harvey Dean or whatever he's called, Max Colin and errrrr Jota.:ph34r: My favourite was Cheik N'Doye, ridiculously bad CM. Love how signing all those average players inflated their wage bill by 20k.

To me it's a club that simply dosen't have structure or mentality to handle any sort of success and quickly wants to dismantle it. Was the same under previous ownership and I actually think their fanbase don't mind as in their warped minds we're "boring" so they need to have a chaos driven club as an alternative

Edited by VillaChris

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I remember that 2017 summer well....some on here petrified because they signed Stockdale (I believe he's still on their books), Harvey Dean or whatever he's called, Max Colin and errrrr Jota.:ph34r: My favourite was Cheik N'Doye, ridiculously bad CM. Love how signing all those average players inflated their wage bill by 20k.

To me it's a club that simply dosen't have structure or mentality to handle any sort of success and quickly wants to dismantle it. Was the same under previous ownership and I actually think their fanbase don't mind as in their warped minds we're "boring" so they need to have a chaos driven club as an alternative

• Haha 1

They could still have some serious issues. Their financial books are a utter mess. But guesisng Bellingham money wilm hell with that.

Im nit disputing the guys talent but 30m for a player of half a season in a championship is a crazy valuation

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

They could still have some serious issues. Their financial books are a utter mess. But guesisng Bellingham money wilm hell with that.

Im nit disputing the guys talent but 30m for a player of half a season in a championship is a crazy valuation

Could be one of those “rising to” fees. If he plays for England, wins a cup or league etc

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Stat of the day - following their 13 game unbeaten run they have ended up lower in the league than when they began it 🤣

Amazingly thats something I expected from us 🤣

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Stat of the day - following their 13 game unbeaten run they have ended up lower in the league than when they began it 🤣

That's absolutely wild. It might be worth asking 'The Knowledge' at the Guardian if that has ever happened before after a longer unbeaten run, because that has the feel of a world record to me.

Whilst I'm here, I've noticed that the Villa thread on SHA forum gets closed/deleted on a regular basis, only to be resurrected when we play again (tonight, no doubt esp. if we're losing).

The sole reason for the removal of the thread is surely to prove that they're not obsessed with us by having the one, original topic with hundreds of postings. 

They squeal with delight at our SHA thread being 970 pages long.....yeah, but it's been going for years and years 🤣

• Like 1

17 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Unless I've missed something, this isn't correct.  Their unbeaten run seems to have started with beating Luton 2-1 on 11th Jan (they were 18th) - they're now 16th and 5 points clear of 17th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Unless I've missed something, this isn't correct.  Their unbeaten run seems to have started with beating Luton 2-1 on 11th Jan (they were 18th) - they're now 16th and 5 points clear of 17th.

Oh, that’ll teach me for not fact checking my Twitter viewing! 

Signing one AMC who has been a brilliant signing for them followed by signing a young English one 

They have other needs 

And unless they plan on moving rashford off the left and up top proper then I don't see where he fits

Â