Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

27 minutes ago, useless said:

Looks like Clotet is going to be offered the job of head coach, with their current academy manager Kristjaan Speakman being given a Director of Football type role above him, and that Xavier Calm taking over as their u23 manager. As far as I know Clotet failed pretty badly at Oxford, so a strange decision.

That really would be a special kind of stupid 🙂

13 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Can I just add to the above: How shit a name is "The St Andrews Trillion Trophy Stadium"?

Sounds like a pre-season tournament with some local pubs

They are all getting refunds today for their ST's,  or so they think anyway. 

I very much doubt 100's of them can rock up at the ticket office and all walk out with smiles and the money in their pocket.

They are 100% sure they can so let's see.  Funny as **** if they go to the games,  funnier if they don't.  I am off work so i might phone up their ticket office in a bit and just talk bolox for 20 minutes asking about hiring a box.  Get my details and so on,  they get all excited.  Cardboard.

Just so it's engaged for the small heath.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, useless said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see them try and get Henry, but doubt he'd go there.

More chance of them trying to bring Harry back, but once bitten...:D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, John said:

More chance of them trying to bring Harry back, but once bitten...:D

He actually was on a train from London to Birmingham yesterday, two of my colleagues got selfies with him. Weirdly they both knew him from I'm a Celebrity rather than football. 

I couldn't believe they had sacked him, when I heard it last night. I thought that it was fake news, but no it's just a fake football club!

No wonder they let him go, he had failed to deliver their usual last day relegation nail biter. 

It's so nice that our signing of Jota, probably contributed to all of this. He was doing far too good a job to stay on and now relegation beckons for the Noses! Happy Days...:crylaugh: 

• Like 2

Â