Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 26/08/2018 at 00:29, Zatman said:

You seem to say this after every game as if you watch them regularly 

I look on match stats, I watch highlights also and I watch loads of football live really & they were on sky. Is that ok with you?

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:43, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

I saw a stat before yesterday's games that they had had the most shots in the division but had scored the joint least.

Well they only had 1 shot on target against QPR and that was tame

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Possibly crappest team in division. Have had a good start but no wins or goals and little points 

Automatic relegation for me

1e0p66.jpg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, rjw63 said:

1e0p66.jpg

This is the year and it's the Year Of The Magical Double. No, not Bono and Geldof dying horribly in a rectum ripping Barrymore sex game gone wrong. The year both the filth and spam cop it.

Spam just seem to be utter gash, the only thing that will save them is what has saved the filth a few times - other teams being more gash. However, I think they'll go.

Ditto filth. I said further up the page they have already played as well as they ever will in that game against Swansea. They have started the marathon running the first 400 metres like Michael Johnson and will be gassing soon for the rest of the season.

Bye bye, filth. :wave:

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, privateer said:

This is the year and it's the Year Of The Magical Double. No, not Bono and Geldof dying horribly in a rectum ripping Barrymore sex game gone wrong. The year both the filth and spam cop it.

Spam just seem to be utter gash, the only thing that will save them is what has saved the filth a few times - other teams being more gash. However, I think they'll go.

Ditto filth. I said further up the page they have already played as well as they ever will in that game against Swansea. They have started the marathon running the first 400 metres like Michael Johnson and will be gassing soon for the rest of the season.

Bye bye, filth. :wave:

:crylaugh:

I really do hope so :)

16 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Same. It really worries me that this could be our future. 

I’m not an expert on this, but I can only guess that the main difference is that small heath were told not to sign anyone and they did anyway, which is different to Villa’s situation.

Essentially Villa would have gotten themselves into trouble and would have to sell players/pay fines next summer in order to comply (ala QPR), whereas blues have done something that the Football League explicitly told them not to.

I think?

• Like 3

Â