Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Going down...

I dont think they will as too many poor sodes down there. Id say Rotherham and QPR are defs for going down. I think they ahve enough to stay up. Of they pick up massive injuries though they will be in massive trouble.

As long as Monk stays they will be fine, not challenging the top 14 or anything crazy but clear of the disaster that they really should be with that team.

He's a bell but he's a shrewd organiser at this level that knows how to set up a team. The concern would be when he hops off for a better offer as he has done in the past. Then they will be well and truly done for. You feel it's just a matter of time over the coming seasons for them to drop another level. You cannot keep circling the drain.

19 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Rumours that Vassell has injured his other leg and out for another season lol that would be a big blow for them 

How? He hasnt played in nearly a year and seemed shit from his performances then

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

LOL

LOLley?

Bye bye, filth. This is the year. There's only so many times a drowning man can resurface to be hit by another wave before the fight goes out  of them and they sink.

Bye, bye, filth. :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â