Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

33 minutes ago, John said:

Nice to hear them both singing our name and then singing "We hate Villa more than you". How very small time they both are. You would think they would focus on each other tonight...

All inbred words removed of the highest order.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John said:

Nice to hear them both singing our name and then singing "We hate Villa more than you". How very small time they both are. You would think they would focus on each other tonight...

They will be releasing a joint DVD of tonights game just to hear them songs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Long may their rainbow alliance continue. Total ponces.

Yeah its funny that.

What the pair of them dont even realise is how stupid it looks and how stupid it makes them look.

Oh, as an aside, loads of empty seats (mlord) for a local derby.....some alliance that. In fact its a SMALL Heath Alliance.

The gift that keeps on giving. :crylaugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Long may their rainbow alliance continue. Total ponces.

What a **** Alliance though,  them lot singing together,  words removed,  its a akin to Fred and Rose West holding hands and loooking into each others eyes just before the hangman pushes the lever and hangs them both.

They will be out carol singing together soon enough, collecting money for corner flags,  I hope it rains.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

The gay 'jokes' don't reflect well on anyone, tbh. Pretty embarrassing.

Yep.
As small time as it is, I'd rather be singing with another set of fans than making homophobic memes about it.

• Like 1

Oooooh, no, @rjw63 you're just not progressive, you need some Common Purpose training to re-educate you, you dinosaur. You're almost like the Bruceosaur. Where do you live. Cranes Park? Where do you watch your football? Villa Park? No way, fascist. You'd have to escape from Jurassic Park first.

I can hear the squeak of non-oiled hinges. :crylaugh:

Edited by privateer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I nicked the pics from Facebook so if you all want to grizzle about it, track down the originator.

That makes it even worse. The EU have just passed Article 13 to prevent that kind of thing. Prepare for jail, Roboaurus Rex. In fact, ordinary jail's to good for you, you fascist -phobe. Gulag, mate, that's what you need. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, privateer said:

That makes it even worse. The EU have just passed Article 13 to prevent that kind of thing. Prepare for jail, Roboaurus Rex. In fact, ordinary jail's to good for you, you fascist -phobe. Gulag, mate, that's what you need. :lol:

Gulag?

Isn't that the sound the woman makes during fellatio?

• Haha 2

Â