Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Taking the piss out of gays?

Taking the piss out of small heaths and Olbiyun words removed.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your complaints, I'm sure the post will be removed if you give Limpid a nudge.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

there are thousands of professional footballers, with at least a few dozen of them likely to be gay,

And this is where we are in society right now. By your own figures that's low single figure percentage but EVERYBODY ELSE has to behave and speak in a way that fractional minorities find acceptable and non-hurty.

And it isn't because of "pathetic blokes like us" that this world is ****.

It takes some amazing blinkers to consider a sentence with people having to hide who they are to prevent people abusing them at work and in the street, and the people you feel sorry for are those being criticised for homophobic comments . Well done.

Taking the piss out of gays?

Taking the piss out of small heaths and Olbiyun words removed.

When the essence of your pisstake is "ha, these people I don't like are a bunch of queers, lol" how do you not see you're taking the piss out of both groups? It's not funny unless the comparison's insulting, is it?

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It takes some amazing blinkers to consider a sentence with people having to hide who they are to prevent people abusing them at work and in the street, and the people you feel sorry for are those being criticised for homophobic comments . Well done.

When the essence of your pisstake is "ha, these people I don't like are a bunch of queers, lol" how do you not see you're taking the piss out of both groups? It's not funny unless the comparison's insulting, is it?

Well as I said I pinched it from someone's Facebook. If I'd have known the wailing it would have caused I'd have left it there.

I'll have to show it to the gay people who were at our wedding to see if they get offended.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Well as I said I pinched it from someone's Facebook. If I'd have known the wailing it would have caused I'd have left it there.

I'll have to show it to the gay people who were at our wedding to see if they get offended.

They won't be because they are likely well-balanced but there will be a whole host of people getting offended for them and telling them that they should be offended too.

Anyway, whatever. There's only one right way now, isn't there. There's only one kind of diversity, which is beyond ironic, because it is homogeneity of thought and speech.

Edited by privateer
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, privateer said:

And this is where we are in society right now. By your own figures that's low single figure percentage but EVERYBODY ELSE has to behave and speak in a way that fractional minorities find acceptable and non-hurty.

15 minutes ago, privateer said:

They don't have to, they choose to. 

Bloody Hell

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

People need to relax I've seen worse jokes on this site than that.

Just chill out

I think everyone is chilled.

People have just pointed out that the jokes were homophobic.

19 hours ago, privateer said:

:lol: 

YES! That's the entire point of minorities, whether ethnically or otherwise, having been fighting for their rights so the majority of people are made aware of their feelings.  People have died doing it.  

Sorry old'un, but you obviously missed that meeting.  

Sorry for calling you old, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings :( :( :( 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

:lol: 

YES! That's the entire point of minorities, whether ethnically or otherwise, having been fighting for their rights so the majority of people are made aware of their feelings.  People have died doing it.  

Sorry old'un, but you obviously missed that meeting.  

Sorry for calling you old, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings :( :( :( 

I am a white male heterosexual protestant, but supporting Villa makes me a minority. A person can be of the most baseline demographic, but that person's individuality can define them as a minority. It is however unfortunate that some of a broader minority, due to sexuality, race, or nationality or whatever, have to unjustly cop so much negativity.

Except for those in the minority of being Blosers. They deserve all the shit they get.

Â