Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A 12 point deduction would currently put them on minus 8 points. That would be 10 points behind the current bottom club, 12 points off safety and 17 points behind us.

That would be cruel and unusualy harsh punishment. So be it. ?  

• Haha 2

Just now, John said:

A 12 point deduction would currently put them on minus 8 points. That would be 10 points behind the current bottom club, 12 points off safety and 17 points behind us.

That would be just and a deservedly harsh punishment. So be it. ?  

Quite so, now it's been fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/09/2018 at 00:03, KHV said:

If blues get this kind of punishment then I shudder to think what our punishment will be next season if we are still in this league.

I suppose it would depend if we are told explicitly NOT to do something and then go off and do it like Blues did.

• Like 1

Mental how a keeper who looked pretty good in a side who won promotion 2 seasons ago (although he was admittedly discarded pretty sharply once the window opened) is now on a rolling 7 day loan at a middling League One side as his lower end Championship club don't rate him

He does seem woeful mind you

1 hour ago, fifamad said:

Stockdale is on 35k a week apparently, don’t know where people are seeing 50k lol  I’d guess Southend are paying like £500 a week towards the 35k ?

It was quoted when he signed on a free last season was on between £50,000 and £60,000 a year

34 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Mental how a keeper who looked pretty good in a side who won promotion 2 seasons ago (although he was admittedly discarded pretty sharply once the window opened) is now on a rolling 7 day loan at a middling League One side as his lower end Championship club don't rate him

Looking at the squad has some blasts from the past Michael Turner and Michael Kightly playing for them

39 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

He has always had issues with his weight and his professionalism dating back well before Brighton. That, added to the fact he was more than willing to give up a sting challening in the PL for a fat contract in the Championship should have been more than enough warning signs not to sign him.
As we have saw with Lescott, and as WBA saw with Barry, once players have reached a certain point in their career, and they are on that last payday, the drop off can be frightening. He's scum, and just because he plays for Blues doesn't stop him from being a complete word removed.

The state of him last season would have been embarrassing for a 50 year old bricklayer, never mind a professional goalkeeper being paid to keep fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

It was quoted when he signed on a free last season was on between £50,000 and £60,000 a year

People were saying he is on 40k and Stockdale himself rubbished this and confirmed its lower than that on his Twitter, that Almajir guy who is itk with SHA said he is on 35k pw which is still stupid wages for a fat average keeper lol

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's scum, and just because he plays for Blues doesn't stop him from being a complete word removed.

Well, that's not strictly true. He's their scum. And their word removed. And has been a drain on them.

Which on the basis of my enemy's enemy is my friend, makes him our friend. :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Â