Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'ts very weird, imo, for a villa fan to spend a lot of time bigging up Villa's hated rivals. That's all I was saying.

But carry on, it's your prerogative .

Have a look back at some of my posts to show you how wrong you are as i have laughed at them on many occasions when things wetmre going wrong for them.

Aa i said not defending just stating the facts whixh seems difficult for yiu to accept. Despite what you think it pains me to see us just aa shit as them while the likes of wolves and even derby are ahead of us.

I love how easily lead the small heath fans are.

They were raving very recently about how incredibly good their transfer window was :lol:. Basically, lots of players = brilliant.

Harry have played the owners like a fiddle. So far his tenure at blues is going EXACTLY as predicted. He's got himself a bumper new deal he has no intention of seeing out. He's laden the club with another 13 players with early signs showing they aren't very good. That will bog them down for a good few years.

Next steps:

Few more losses.

Some criticism of the owners

"agree" to part company

Clubs goes into financial difficulties

Harry says nothing to do with him

Harry joins another club with naïve but initially wealthy owners.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Birmingham's Harry Redknapp faces being next manager sacked following dismal start by the Championship side

Veteran boss who parachuted in to save Blues from relegation late last season is in the bottom three after four straight losses

Harry Redknapp is under pressure at Birmingham already.

The former West Ham, Tottenham, Portsmouth and QPR and Spurs boss has lost his last four games in the Championship and five on the bounce in all competitions.

Redknapp, 70 , has managed just one league win in seven games so far this season and the Second City club - beaten by now-leaders Leeds on Tuesday night - are now in the second tier's bottom three.

Their fans are concerned that, far from mounting a promotion challenge, Birmingham are looking at another tough campaign following last season’s battle against the drop.

Marc Roberts and co are third-bottom after losing four Championship games in a row (Image: Birmingham Mail)

All eyes are now on Saturday’s home game against in-form Preston, sitting fifth, with an improved performance expected.

Redknapp was confirmed as City boss in May after saving the club from relegation following Gianfranco Zola’s shambolic tenure.

But although he has brought in 14 players - including six loanees - his side have kept just one clean sheet this season and have scored only three times in the League.

The luckless Blues boss has also lost record signing Jota and Che Adams to hamstring injuries.

There is also concern within the dressing room that the loan signings do not share the same concern for the club’s plight as their more experienced players.

This week's sacking of Frank de Boer at top-flight Crystal Palace after just four games has set a precedent for clubs concerned that their objectives could be in jeopardy this season.

Oh dear

What did some of us say about all these loan signings candleface  was making and slating all the original players?

If they lose to Preston it could get very tough for old candleface :) 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Its the same with our own forum thinking the same about villa though !:D

Yeah it's almost like we support them :D What's your excuse in here? Eh? Eh? ;)poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You havent explained it very well. Not agreeing with someone's opinion is not "wierd" as explained if we were actually doing well i would be loving it. Its not "defending" them if we are doing equally as shit as them. Just stating a fact.  We are just as shit as them that is the sad reality so we have nothing to laugh at them at present.

And to your other point i did not say that i said "one of" which in my view would have been true. How many teams would have a better cm partnership of Wilshire and song? Not many in my view.  

Id certainly rather have song than whelan or lansbury. But the points irrelevent as neither signed and i did say a few pages back they wont do as well now as their cm is utter shit.

I disagree, we're 3 points ahead of them so laugh away guys :)

He won't get sacked.

He'll walk before that citing some bullshit reason (his knees probably hurt a bit), thus saving his reputation.

Then Blues will go on to get relegated or nearly relegated under some other poor schmuck who will get all the blame from the media, thus protecting Redknapp's mythical reputation

Â